Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking to rent in Hybreasal, Kilmainham

Options
  • 28-01-2014 6:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi there,

I was looking to moving in to an apartment in Hybreasal, Kilmainham. It seems like a lovely place and it's in a great area. My question is about safety. Have any of you lived in the apartments or houses there? Is it safe as far as you know?

Someone mentioned break-ins before and I just wanted to check.

Any other information about the complex good or bad would be great too.

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 311 ✭✭robjones1981

Know a few people there currently and in the past

No problems at all with safety that I am aware of, and always seemed a pretty secure spot behind the gates and within the grounds of the development

Very well managed site, a good spot to live if location suits you

• Registered Users Posts: 4 rockyroad2014

Thank you very much for that. Seems like a great location too. I saw that there was flooding there before but it won't be a ground floor apartment.

• Registered Users Posts: 68,848 ✭✭✭✭L1011

Thank you very much for that. Seems like a great location too. I saw that there was flooding there before but it won't be a ground floor apartment.

If it has flooded, that will make it difficult/dear if not impossible to get contents insurance regardless of not being ground floor. Also possible disruption to power, lifts (seperate to power), parking (if underground) and so on. Would seriously put me off renting anywhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 rockyroad2014

You are right. it's a big concern. I will do more research in to the flooding.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,150 ✭✭✭dazberry

There has been flooding in Old Kilmainham / Mount Brown a number of times, but I don't recall any specific flooding around Hybreasal. Floodmaps.ie should give you a good indication.

D.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 311 ✭✭robjones1981

When was it flooded?

Advertisement