Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

loan policy

Options
  • 28-01-2014 8:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,387 ✭✭✭

Hi I applied online for a loan and got a call back offering me less than a third of what I was looking for citing my salary as the reason.Over 4 years ago I got a loan of the same amount with practically the same salary and never missed a payment,what has changed.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 230 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sean

ofcork wrote: »
    Hi I applied online for a loan and got a call back offering me less than a third of what I was looking for citing my salary as the reason.Over 4 years ago I got a loan of the same amount with practically the same salary and never missed a payment,what has changed.
    Hi ofcork,

Thank you for contacting us through boards.ie.

Lending criteria has changed over the years.  If you wish to appeal the decision, you can do so by writing into the following address:

Bank of Ireland,
    Customer Support Unit,
    PO BOX 6200,
    Dublin 24.

We're unable to go through the application with you here and explain in detail why it was unsuccessful.

If there is anything else we can assist you with, please don't hesitate to ask.

Many thanks

Seán

[font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font]

Advertisement