Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Multicar Option

Options
  • 28-01-2014 8:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 354 ✭✭

Is there a Muticar Option with Liberty?

Cars is my hobby, so unfortunately I have more than one.

as I live near work, I would do less than 7000 km per year.

I have a daily car, and also a small sports car, which gets used the very odd weekend during the summer. I usually transfer my insurance from my daily to the sportscar for a few summer months.

Is there a policy that will allow me to insure both cars at same time, but with out paying out a fortune? this will allow me to jump into either car when i need.

Thanks.

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 235 Verified rep Liberty Insurance: Sean

stezie wrote: »
    Is there a Muticar Option with Liberty?

Cars is my hobby, so unfortunately I have more than one.

as I live near work, I would do less than 7000 km per year.

I have a daily car, and also a small sports car, which gets used the very odd weekend during the summer. I usually transfer my insurance from my daily to the sportscar for a few summer months.

Is there a policy that will allow me to insure both cars at same time, but with out paying out a fortune? this will allow me to jump into either car when i need.

Thanks.

Hi Stezie
    Unfortunately we don’t offer a multi car policy, you may be eligible for our multi policy discount of up to 10% if you or your partner have more than one home or car policy with us. If you would like to receive a quotation for your vehicles and check if you are eligible for the discount, PM me your details and I will arrange for someone to call you back.
    Regards
    Seán

Advertisement