Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Old Stanley 8

Options
  • 28-01-2014 9:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

Hi All,

My dad is getting a new stove into the house and was going to sell on the old Stanley 8 that he has.

It is over 60 years old and I was wondering if there are people out there that buy them to restore etc...

Anywhere info anyone has would be greatly appreciated! The cream one in the middle of the page is the same one he had.

Cheers

Darragh

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,549 ✭✭✭✭Judgement Day

Does the company in Cashel that you linked to not buy in old Stanleys?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,427 ✭✭✭Dr Strange

Hi All,

My dad is getting a new stove into the house and was going to sell on the old Stanley 8 that he has.

It is over 60 years old and I was wondering if there are people out there that buy them to restore etc...

Anywhere info anyone has would be greatly appreciated! The cream one in the middle of the page is the same one he had.

Cheers

Darragh

Darragh,

Please note our forum charter. No buying/selling permitted on thread. If you have something for sale you can put an ad on www.adverts.ie and link to it here.

I will remove the link you posted. You may upload an image of the original item if you wish.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Darragh1981

Ha .. never even noticed that. Just googled and the first image that popped up went to that page!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1 elsagabs

Ha .. never even noticed that. Just googled and the first image that popped up went to that page!!

hi Darragh
    Removed by moderator. No buying or selling on thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,427 ✭✭✭Dr Strange

Thread closed.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement