Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Inside animals minds - BBC2

• 28-01-2014 10:33pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,901 ✭✭✭

Anyone watching this? Talking about how wolves and dogs are different. Fascinating stuff. Can't elaborate cos on the phone but worth a watch especially to further debunk the dogs are wolves theories.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭andreac

Yep watching it. It's brilliant.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,901 ✭✭✭Mince Pie

Wow how amazing was that about the time and smell theory. I always wondered how the dogs are at the door barking when I get home but if I get there at a different time they're not.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,596 ✭✭✭anniehoo

I was just asking DBB if she was watching it :D It's brilliant. Always liked Chris Packham as a presenter on Nature Docs. Blown away by the Sprocker at the start.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,340 ✭✭✭borderlinemeath

This is being repeated tonight at 11.20pm on BBC2 for anybody that missed it.
    I only caught the last 20 mins so looking forward to seeing the full programme.:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,814 ✭✭✭Hooked

This is being repeated tonight at 11.20pm on BBC2 for anybody that missed it.
    I only caught the last 20 mins so looking forward to seeing the full programme.:)

Sets upc to record from iPhone under duvet.... Cheers!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,901 ✭✭✭Mince Pie

I'm watching it again. :)

Advertisement