Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Strange to going to dublin meetups if your not living in dublin?

Options
  • 28-01-2014 10:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,097 ✭✭✭

I am living and working in Waterford and don't really have much of a social life, I have heard Meetup.com is a good site to get to meet people but alas in Waterford there's not much going on even on that site but there's loads of stuff going on up in Dublin, what does everyone here think of the idea of travelling up to Dublin from Waterford on the weekends and participating in these meet ups,a lot of the social stuff would happen at the weekends and its not like Dublin is a million miles away from Waterford?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,442 ✭✭✭Sulla Felix

I don't see anything wrong with it though could get expensive forking out for hotel or a self serve every weekend.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,332 ✭✭✭Mr Simpson

This isn't really a topic relevant to this forum unfortunately

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement