Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Onwards from a Twist

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭eirewhite

Eff Four wrote: »
    Well, my VTR arrived in the post today - very, very impressed :D

Made the stupid mistake of trying a new liquid in the included iClear30s, not very fond of it (maybe it'll grow on me?), but the device itself is the bee's knees. Really solid, easy to use, heavy, shiny, did I mention heavy?! Have to start swapping arms now on the pc heheh. Going to order a few more iClear30s next week and try some of my favourite liquids in em.

Them iclear 30s are easy to clean! Just pour the juice back in the bottle screw em all apart and wash them in a bowl of warm water. I dried the wicks with kitchen roll and gave them a dry burn and they were brand new. I did the same ting if you havnt guessed! I also screwed one of mine on 2 tight and when i screwed it off the centre pin stayed screwed to the device. Managed to fix it but watch out for that.

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭Eff Four

eirewhite wrote: »
    Them iclear 30s are easy to clean! Just pour the juice back in the bottle screw em all apart and wash them in a bowl of warm water. I dried the wicks with kitchen roll and gave them a dry burn and they were brand new. I did the same ting if you havnt guessed! I also screwed one of mine on 2 tight and when i screwed it off the centre pin stayed screwed to the device. Managed to fix it but watch out for that.

Ahh nice one, thanks a mill for the advice. I was raging after I did it, was quite confident I'd like the juice. When you say dry burn what do you mean, put it all together and fire the device for a few seconds? That'll teach me to use the cheap clearos to try juice out instead of the fancy sh1t :P

• Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭eirewhite

Eff Four wrote: »
    Ahh nice one, thanks a mill for the advice. I was raging after I did it, was quite confident I'd like the juice. When you say dry burn what do you mean, put it all together and fire the device for a few seconds? That'll teach me to use the cheap clearos to try juice out instead of the fancy sh1t :P

Yea exactly just give it a few 3 to 5 second fires with no juice in to burn off any juice residue of the wicks and coil. Give another quick rinse and dry and the flavour should be pretty much bang on for the new juice. Carefull not to use boiling water though, ive ruined a couple of clearos. The water being too hot ruins the integrity of any rubber or plastic parts and may cause them to leak. I keep a few leaky rubbish ce4s lying around for testing new flavours

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭Eff Four

eirewhite wrote: »
    Yea exactly just give it a few 3 to 5 second fires with no juice in to burn off any juice residue of the wicks and coil. Give another quick rinse and dry and the flavour should be pretty much bang on for the new juice. Carefull not to use boiling water though, ive ruined a couple of clearos. The water being too hot ruins the integrity of any rubber or plastic parts and may cause them to leak. I keep a few leaky rubbish ce4s lying around for testing new flavours

Ah grand so, will do that later when I have a few minutes of peace. I'm just using an evod on it today, with the extension bit. Looks ridiculous but still, loving the VTR. Actually starting to get used to the weight of it. I do know what people meant about taking it out in public though, it's very hip flask-ish haha.

Advertisement