Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Erasmus - Psychology

Options
  • 28-01-2014 11:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 43

Not sure if anyone will be able to help me, but has anyone here had much experience with Erasmus? I've been offered a place in Salzburg for next year and have to decide whether I want it or not soon.
    The college doesn't seem great and I can find very little info on the college/modules/psychology programme. Salzburg was my 2nd choice and now I'm very unsure about whether I want it or not! It seems like a lot of effort to just to get a BA International...

Any advice/experience out there?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,030 ✭✭✭Lockstep

Erasmus is great. I really enjoyed it. It's very laid back as you're basically just needing to pass the course and you make great friends.
    You also get a grant from the EU to go (varies by country) and you have a lot off leeway to study what you want. For example, I studied law but spent Erasmus studying politics.

I wasn't in Salzburg but I personally loved Erasmus,

Advertisement