Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can I use Hulu Plus in Ireland?

Options
  • 29-01-2014 12:54am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,359 ✭✭✭

I've just moved back to Ireland from the US. I have an existing Hulu+ subscription. First tried using it with a Google Nexus tablet. I get "we're sorry, currently our video library is only available within the United States." Same message when I try to watch on laptop.

Anyone know of a workaround?
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭nthside_cycle

you need to have a US based DNS IP address or a VPN service .

I use a service from unblockus.com which costs about €3.50 per month and gives an America DNS address. I have used hulu plus with this service on an apple TV and had no issue's with buffering.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,359 ✭✭✭leck

you need to have a US based DNS IP address or a VPN service .

I use a service from unblockus.com which costs about €3.50 per month and gives an America DNS address. I have used hulu plus with this service on an apple TV and had no issue's with buffering.
    Thanks. I started a one-week trial of unblockus.com but I'm having some issues setting it up. Will play around with it a bit more tomorrow.

Advertisement