Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CM Punk Megathread

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

From last night's live event. Makes it sound like you had make it pass the Shield to get a refund.
    WWE had The Shield entered through the crowd. When they got to the ring, they said CM Punk wasn't here and if you want a refund, you can get it up until the end of the second match. They made a challenge and The Usos and Sheamus, who was replacing Punk accepted. They would fight later on.

Mark Henry and Big E. Langston beat Rybaxel.

Alexander Rusev destroyed Zack Ryder.

Natalya beat Tamina in a Dance Off, which the fans picked for them to do. Natalya danced. Tamina attacked her and it turned into a match, which Natalya won.

Sheamus and The Usos beat The Shield.

The Miz beat Damien Sandow.

Bad News Barrett beat Kofi Kingston.

Bray Wyatt (with The Family) beat Daniel Bryan in a steel cage to end the show. Afterward, Bray and company attacked Bryan until Sheamus and The Usos made the save.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,138 ✭✭✭✭citytillidie

• Registered Users Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Moneymaker

Someone should tell Vince its not 1984 anymore.

It's next to impossible to keep these things under wraps.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,013 ✭✭✭✭jaykhunter

mikey13 wrote: »
    Wweshop.com having a weekend sale and a few Punk items in there.

Have you ordered from 'em before? What's the tee/print quality like?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

jaykhunter wrote: »
    Have you ordered from 'em before? What's the tee/print quality like?

I got loads from the shop. Great quailty just beware the vat bill afterwards

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,719 ✭✭✭dundalkfc10

MrMac84 wrote: »
    I got loads from the shop. Great quailty just beware the vat bill afterwards

or just ignore the Vat bill :rolleyes:

or just ignore the Vat bill :rolleyes:

I kept gettin reminders so paid all of mine. Didn't really think about ignoring them

• Registered Users Posts: 348 ✭✭mikey13

They've changed it now so vat and customs fees are included in shipping . The postage is more but the items are cheaper than ordering off euroshop

mikey13 wrote: »
    They've changed it now so vat and customs fees are included in shipping . The postage is more but the items are cheaper than ordering off euroshop

Really? When?

MrMac84 wrote: »
    Really? When?

I think it was just after wrestlemania, i message normally pops up when you visit the site but if not it comes up in the price breakdown at the end

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 60,558 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Ryback takes a shot at Punk? 1:45 on

"I'm the hardest working man in WWE, I wasn't taking some vacation, I didn't quit,"

"I'm here day in and day out."

• Registered Users Posts: 33,130 ✭✭✭✭CSF

I think most people would prefer if Ryback did quit.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,469 ✭✭✭✭GTR63

CSF wrote: »
    I think most people would prefer if Ryback did quit.

Or just get a proper drug test either or

• Registered Users Posts: 10,016 ✭✭✭✭cena

Anyone else hear of a fighter called David Jason frank has put out an offer to fight cm punk.

Jason was the green and white power ranger in the original mighty morphing power rangers t.v series in the earlier to mid 90s

cena wrote: »
    Anyone else hear of a fighter called David Jason frank has put out an offer to fight cm punk.

Jason was the green and white power ranger in the original mighty morphing power rangers t.v series in the earlier to mid 90s

Yeah apparently he's been trying to fight Punk for a while now he challenges him like once a month on twitter

• Registered Users Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭brianregan09

One of these no celebrities looking for attention , Fanboys love him , I think he's a tit personally

• Registered Users Posts: 10,016 ✭✭✭✭cena

One of these no celebrities looking for attention , Fanboys love him , I think he's a tit personally

He interacts well with his fans.

• Registered Users Posts: 645 ✭✭✭Vision of Disorder

Punk or David Jason Frank? :p

I kid, I kid, I love Punk!

WWE.com did an Article on ROH today not a metion of Punk..

http://www.wwe.com/inside/the-ring-of-honor-influence-26179913

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,110 ✭✭✭takamichinoku

...there's a page 2 of that article, you know?

• Advertisement

...there's a page 2 of that article, you know?

My mistake his name is mentioned twice on all 3 page.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 767 ✭✭✭SimonQuinlank

He has been known to work stiff.

0ZOpMPj.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,987 ✭✭✭JohnMc1

Punk is going to laugh all the way to bank when all of this is over with. He'll use this as leverage for a better contract [and probably a limited dates one like Brock, RVD and HBK at the end]

• Registered Users Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

JohnMc1 wrote: »
    Punk is going to laugh all the way to bank when all of this is over with. He'll use this as leverage for a better contract [and probably a limited dates one like Brock, RVD and HBK at the end]

I'm not so sure. He took a massive risk and if WWE feel like they dont need him, then he wont have a leg to stand on. He hasnt been missed so far, but post Wrestlemania will be the real indicator.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭gerrybbadd

I think Punk is kinda over - estimating his worth at the minute in all of this. This move really makes him no better than Jeff Jarrett, trying to fangle a payoff for himself, and frankly, it reflects badly on him.

At the end of the day, he had a contract that was to run to July. Honour that, then walk away. Be the bigger man. I understand being burned out, and Punk likely would be even more burned out than the others, being an insomniac and all, but there were other ways to go about this.

He's no longer the main guy for the fans (and I think he thinks he is still) - that title belongs to Daniel Bryan. Anyhow, Punk is one of my favourite guys to watch, and listen to on the mic as well, I guess this whole episode has been a big disappointment.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

He has been known to work stiff.

0ZOpMPj.jpg

Dream job offer right there.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭gerrybbadd

gimmick wrote: »

I could imagine what they would come up with... Running penis to the corner, followed by the running bulldoggie style.

Shudder to think of what they would come up with for the GTS, but i'm sure they could have something inventive for the Anaconda Vice... if ya catch my drift:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,553 ✭✭✭savemejebus

I don't think it's fair to compare Punk to Jarrett at all. Punk is holding nobody to ransom here, he left at a time when the only programme he's involved with was a nothing run with Kane that may or may not lead to a match with HHH at mania. Jarrett had them over a barrel right before a PPV. No plans for Punk at mania or even Elimination chamber had been publicised.

I don't think any casual fans have missed punk the last few weeks and the reason is that his leaving hasn't caused that much of a creative issue, unless you are of the opinion that people really wanted to see him and Kane go at it.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

I don't think it's fair to compare Punk to Jarrett at all. Punk is holding nobody to ransom here, he left at a time when the only programme he's involved with was a nothing run with Kane that may or may not lead to a match with HHH at mania. Jarrett had them over a barrel right before a PPV. No plans for Punk at mania or even Elimination chamber had been publicised.

I don't think any casual fans have missed punk the last few weeks and the reason is that his leaving hasn't caused that much of a creative issue, unless you are of the opinion that people really wanted to see him and Kane go at it.

I think we can speculate as to whats happened and the reasons for whats happened all day long. Only Punk and Vince know for sure whats happening and until any official word comes out from either side, Im just gonna wait and see.

Its unfair to say whether a big pay day, a lack of main eventing WM, placing on the card or all of the above are actually reasons why Punk has gone.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,469 ✭✭✭✭GTR63

gimmick wrote: »

Feck it was so close to a GTS/STD joke right there. 1 letter missing.

Advertisement