Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CM Punk Megathread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 60,559 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Here comes Johnny Logic!

Johnny is no fun ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 264 ✭✭Manning3000

Or maybe just, could you hold my beer!!!! no.
    love trolls though!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

That chick is getting murdered when AJ see's it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,520 ✭✭✭Hashtag_HEEL

gnfnrhead wrote: »

Isn't that his sister?

Isn't that his sister?

No clue. I assumed it was a random fan. She might get away with a beating if it is his sister :pac:

• Advertisement

Isn't that his sister?

Best friend/sister he never had from the family he moved in with I think. The girl from the Punk DVD.

Isn't that his sister?

Still, B*****s be crazy!!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,469 ✭✭✭✭GTR63

If she is angry she can take out her temper on me :D

GTR63 wrote: »
    If she is angry she can take out her temper on me :D

You stop trying to steal my wifey :p

• Registered Users Posts: 38 DeclansKidney

More surprised by him wearing a suit to be completely honest

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,016 ✭✭✭✭cena

Not sure when this was

• Registered Users Posts: 4,098 ✭✭✭The Ayatolla

cena wrote: »
    Not sure when this was
    Last year's Wizard World.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

From before Raw went on the air, posted by CactusMac88 in the live thread.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 12,753 Mod ✭✭✭✭riffmongous

So, having watched last week's Raw and Smackdown and this week's Raw.. can you say you missed having Punk there? Now it must be said that the last few episodes have been of an above average standard but still, I honestly can't say I missed having him there.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,130 ✭✭✭✭CSF

Omackeral wrote: »
    From before Raw went on the air, posted by CactusMac88 in the live thread.

This was taken down, what is it?

CSF wrote: »
    This was taken down, what is it?

• Registered Users Posts: 33,130 ✭✭✭✭CSF

So, having watched last week's Raw and Smackdown and this week's Raw.. can you say you missed having Punk there? Now it must be said that the last few episodes have been of an above average standard but still, I honestly can't say I missed having him there.
    I think he is missed, there isn't the calibre of superstar there for a guy of his ability not to be. As a result of him not being there, Daniel Bryan has been thrown into a ridiculous feud with Kane instead.

On or off air, they should not be telling ppl who paid to go to the staples center "go away" bit harsh. Fire them all like Andy gray few years ago, :p

Another shot Punk. 58 seconds in. Could be in trouble for this Mr Rollins!

http://vimeo.com/86385135

That was on the App not on live TV so I'd say he was told to do to draw heat on Ambrose and stop Punk chants for when the went back live on TV.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 12,753 Mod ✭✭✭✭riffmongous

That's a funny picture that shows up for the video

• Registered Users Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭Hangballlouie

In trouble from who?

In trouble from who?

AJ Lee.

• Registered Users Posts: 645 ✭✭✭Vision of Disorder

He's definitely missed. There isn't anybody on the roster (including Bryan or Cena) that they couldn't get by without but Punk remains one of their top draws. He's replaceable (just like everyone else) but there's no way his absence isn't a loss.

He's definitely missed. There isn't anybody on the roster (including Bryan or Cena) that they couldn't get by without but Punk remains one of their top draws. He's replaceable (just like everyone else) but there's no way his absence isn't a loss.

Had this story not come out, and he just stopped appearing, nobody would notice he was gone. Simply put, he hasnt been missed at all. A year ago, yes. Today, not even a little bit.

Had this story not come out, and he just stopped appearing, nobody would notice he was gone.

Do you really believe that? :eek: I noticed he wasn't on Raw the following night, I presumed he'd picked up a knock in the Rumble. I doubt I was the only one.

Edit: I would also suggest that people who have been chanting his name on Raw are aware of his absence (some for the reasons you're suggesting I'll grant you). The seeming absence of such chants on Smackdown amused me no end also. :D

Do you really believe that? :eek: I noticed he wasn't on Raw the following night, I presumed he'd picked up a knock in the Rumble. I doubt I was the only one.

Edit: I would also suggest that people who have been chanting his name on Raw are aware of his absence (some for the reasons you're suggesting I'll grant you). The seeming absence of such chants on Smackdown amused me no end also. :D

Anyone who noticed would think he was injured and quickly forget about him. That would be it. It's not like he has been a major part of the show since Summerslam. The quality of the show is the exact same as when he was appearing every week. Without this story, most wouldnt notice him missing the last few weeks.

I said a while back that post Wrestlemania would be the real test when the part timers go back to the retirement homes.

Anyone who noticed would think he was injured and quickly forget about him. That would be it. It's not like he has been a major part of the show since Summerslam. The quality of the show is the exact same as when he was appearing every week. Without this story, most wouldnt notice him missing the last few weeks.

I said a while back that post Wrestlemania would be the real test when the part timers go back to the retirement homes.

I don't disagree with any of that but I think that the same is true of pretty much anybody.

"Oh, guy X wasn't on tonight? Guess he's injured or serving a wellness violation".

Three weeks later,

"I wonder whatever happened to guy X, maybe he's gone back to developmental or has thrown his toys out of the pram (kinda like Punk actually, for good reasons or bad".

Three weeks after that,

"Guy Y and guy Z are awesome/awful (delete as applicable)".

• Registered Users Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭Adiboo

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,078 ✭✭✭✭Rjd2

2014-02-10-punk-endeavor.jpg

Advertisement