Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Communion Dresses

Options
  • 29-01-2014 9:04am
    Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭

Hi, My sister plans on going to Cork this weekend looking at Communion Dresses. Are there many shops in Mahon Point that would have them or would she be better off going into the city? Thanks a million.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,396 ✭✭✭lindtee

2013LEO wrote: »
    Hi, My sister plans on going to Cork this weekend looking at Communion Dresses. Are there many shops in Mahon Point that would have them or would she be better off going into the city? Thanks a million.

She would be much better off going to the city. I think Debenhams would be the only place that would have communion dresses in Mahon (there is pumpkin patch, children's clothes shop but I don't think they do communion wear)

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭2013LEO

Thanks for posting, I'll let her know that.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭Milly33

Defo better off going to town only a few shops in Mahon point would do them. I dont have kids or anything or I did not take note of the prices but Dunnes had some really sweet dresses in stock yesterday they had everything dresses, shoes, socks, umbrellas the whole thing

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭2013LEO

Great, thanks.

Advertisement