Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wimax Contract Renewal Offers

Options
  • 29-01-2014 11:56am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15

Hi everyone,

I'm interested to see what anyone was offered to stay with Wimax after thecontract ends?

I'm nearing the end of my Wimax contract so its time to look at the renewaloptions.

I see they have a great offer of €19 for new users, not so good for theloyal existing customer though. I rang and was given best offer of €27 a monthfor the 7mb which I’m currently on, 12 month contract.

Has anyone had a better offer?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,908 ✭✭✭zom

Read Term and Conditions:
    4G WiMax Hub required. A €100.00 activation fee applies. Equipment remains the property of Imagine.

Outdoor Coverage, A €50 installation charge is required to install WiMax equipment.

WiMax Hub monthly rental charge of €3.99 applies.

Doesn't really seem so good busines after all.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,610 ✭✭✭channelsurfer2

did this system actually take off after all the blitz of advertising? its seems very very expensive for what they offer?

Advertisement