Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lady Gaga - O2 Dublin - October 2014

Options
  • 29-01-2014 12:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭

Lady Gaga has finally announced details of her upcoming UK and European artRAVE tour in 2014. Dates and ticket details are below.

Following the success of her No.1 album ARTPOP, the 'Telephone' star will be returning to these shores for a massive run of what is certain to be a thoroughly spectacular and historic set of live shows.
    Gaga has only performed full proper shows in the UK twice recently - once at the iTunes festival and once at December's Jingle Bell Ball, so tickets are likely to be in very high demand.
    UK tickets go on general sale on 8 February, with Gaga's Dublin date on sale on 14 February

23-Sep. Antwerp, BE Antwerp Sportpaleis - On sale Feb. 8
    24-Sep. Amsterdam, NL Ziggo Dome - On sale Feb. 8
    27-Sep. Herning, DK Jyske Bank Boxen - On sale Feb. 14
    29-Sep. Oslo, NO Telenor Arena - On sale Feb. 17
    30-Sep. Stockholm, SW Ericsson Globe - On sale Feb. 14
    03-Oct. Hamburg, DE O2 World - On sale Feb. 14
    05-Oct. Prague, CZ O2 - On sale Feb. 17
    07-Oct. Koln, DE Lanxess Arena - On sale Feb. 14
    09-Oct. Berlin, DE O2 World - On sale Feb. 14
    15-Oct. Birmingham, UK NIA Arena - On sale Feb. 8
    17-Oct. Dublin, IE O2 Arena - On sale Feb 14
    19-Oct. Glasgow, UK The SSE Hydro - On sale Feb. 8
    21-Oct. Manchester, UK Phones 4u Arena - On sale Feb. 8
    23-Oct. London, UK The O2 - On sale Feb. 8
    30-Oct. Paris, FR Zenith - On sale Feb. 10
    31-Oct. Paris, FR Zenith - On sale Feb. 10
    02-Nov. Vienna, AU Wiener Stadthalle - On sale Feb. 17
    04-Nov. Milan, IT Forum - On sale Feb. 14
    06-Nov. Zurich, CH Hallenstadion - On sale Feb. 17
    08-Nov. Barcelona, ES Palau Sant Jordi - On sale Feb. 14
    10-Nov. Lisbon, PT MEO Arena - On sale Feb. 17

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,069 ✭✭✭Irish Aris

Happy days!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,574 ✭✭✭whirlpool

The closer those dates are together, the less chance of extra dates being added :(
    Unless she does a second leg.

Delighted it's in The O2 this time. I didn't enjoy the Aviva show at all.

whirlpool wrote: »
    The closer those dates are together, the less chance of extra dates being added :(
    Unless she does a second leg.

Delighted it's in The O2 this time. I didn't enjoy the Aviva show at all.

I thought the Aviva show was brilliant!! But in fairness I was in the monster pit, so close to the stage it felt amazing!!

• Registered Users Posts: 31 Eggle

Hi
    I have a 10 year old boy who is mad about Lady Gaga, does anyone have any opinions as to whether or not it would be suitable for him to go to the concert? He has seen all her videos and isnt bothered by them. Has anyone brought a child of this age to Lady Gaga before? Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭aka accounts 2010

Eggle wrote: »
    Hi
    I have a 10 year old boy who is mad about Lady Gaga, does anyone have any opinions as to whether or not it would be suitable for him to go to the concert? He has seen all her videos and isnt bothered by them. Has anyone brought a child of this age to Lady Gaga before? Thanks.

The show will contain a variety of "raunchy" dance routines and strong language in parts.

It's a personal decision really on whether you bring your son or not.

Being honest, he's probably too young to understand alot of what she may say so that might ease your concerns!!

If you do decide to purchase tickets, make sure you get seated tickets. The standing area won't be suitable for a 10 year old.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 580 ✭✭✭JumpShivers

Will she have a pit?

Finally might go to see her :D

• Registered Users Posts: 574 ✭✭✭a0ifee

anyone have any idea what prices the tickets might be? would absolutely love to see her the first time, been a fan for so long :D

a0ifee wrote: »
    anyone have any idea what prices the tickets might be? would absolutely love to see her the first time, been a fan for so long :D

nothing announced at the ticketmaster website yet.
    Last time at the Aviva, I paid 86 Euro for the standing ticket.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 580 ✭✭✭JumpShivers

a0ifee wrote: »

I think I saw somewhere, maybe MusicScene.. That they were 62 euro.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,565 ✭✭✭bennyl10

Will she have a pit?

Finally might go to see her :D

Theres no pit in the o2

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 gagafan1000

i think you should go with your son if he really likes lady gaga,when i was 10 or 11 i went to see her at the o2 in 2010 it was my first concert and it was great :)

Eggle wrote: »
    Hi

went to see green dY when i was that age, loved every minute, and they;'re a lot more 'offensive' then lady gaga would be.. he'll be fine

• Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭chicken foot

I went to see her in the Aviva in Sept 12, there were lots of young kids at it. She is very full on in her vocab and her actions on stage but I really think it passed completely over the heads of the younger ones.

Just be warned - she talks.....alot!!! I felt it really took from the show. She is an amazing performer and singer, probably better than you think she is when you hear her live but if she would just sing a bit more and talk a bit less!! It really killed the buzz in between songs, one minute you would be up dancing next your listening to a spiel!!

• Registered Users Posts: 86,613 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Irish Aris wrote: »
    nothing announced at the ticketmaster website yet.
    Last time at the Aviva, I paid 86 Euro for the standing ticket.

They should be cheaper than Aviva price surely

ticket prices from 39 to 101 euros - that's from ticketmaster's website, no further details atm.

Irish Aris wrote: »
    ticket prices from 39 to 101 euros - that's from ticketmaster's website, no further details atm.

101?!!
    Jaysus Christ she'd want to be right on top of you while feeding you grapes for that price..

bennyl10 wrote: »
    101?!!
    Jaysus Christ she'd want to be right on top of you while feeding you grapes for that price..

hehehe, I wouldn't mind that!!! :D
    Probably some kind of premium/early entrance etc.
    We'll know in a few days.

Standing tickets are €93.80 in The O2 in London.

Dublin pre-sale begins tomorrow, yet there is zero information about ticket prices on any of her websites, on MCD or on Ticketmaster. It's kind of frustrating.

Dublin pre-sale begins tomorrow, yet there is zero information about ticket prices on any of her websites, on MCD or on Ticketmaster. It's kind of frustrating.

95 quid.. to stand..and watch that...
    And people will.pay ot.. jaysus little.monsters..
    Shes bleeding her fans for every damn cent..

• Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭DC10555

I thought pre-sale didn't begin until the 13th??

• Advertisement

DC10555 wrote: »
    I thought pre-sale didn't begin until the 13th??

That might be O2's pre-sale but the fan pre-sale (Littlemonsters.com) starts tomorrow 9am.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,590 ✭✭✭Tristram

What will standing be like?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 277 ✭✭ciaramc

That might be O2's pre-sale but the fan pre-sale (Littlemonsters.com) starts tomorrow 9am.

Do you know by chance where you get the presale code for littlemonsters? Joined up 2 weeks ago but got no info since. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 23 lanaloverxxx

ciaramc wrote: »
    Do you know by chance where you get the presale code for littlemonsters? Joined up 2 weeks ago but got no info since. Thanks.

i joined the event about then too and havent gotten anything back .for the uk dates they came at 2 am but can come at anytime up until 8.45 am tomorrow .hope that helped

• Closed Accounts Posts: 277 ✭✭ciaramc

i joined the event about then too and havent gotten anything back .for the uk dates they came at 2 am but can come at anytime up until 8.45 am tomorrow .hope that helped

Tristram wrote: »
    What will standing be like?

Lots of people,
    standing,
    with a stage in front of then. Bars and nerch will be behind them as will a sound desk..

• Registered Users Posts: 3,590 ✭✭✭Tristram

Should have been clearer in my original post. I was wondering what kind of crowd will be in standing? Is it mostly teenagers/younger fans at a Gaga concert making it nice and relaxed and easy to see the stage? Or, will there lots of drunk people pushing about?

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭RabbitHearted

just got my tickets for this, so excited!

Tristram wrote: »
    Should have been clearer in my original post. I was wondering what kind of crowd will be in standing? Is it mostly teenagers/younger fans at a Gaga concert making it nice and relaxed and easy to see the stage? Or, will there lots of drunk people pushing about?

at the Aviva there were lots of young people.
    I was in the monster pit, which wasn't completely full. Plenty of space, no hassle with people moving around, going to the bar etc (probably because of the space there was). Anyway most of the fans were there for the music!!
    I'd expect something similar for this one. I want a standing ticket, I don't see the point sitting in such a concert. Probably won't be very close to the stage - There are some (really expensive) early entrance tickets and in any case, the "little monsters" will probably queue hours before the concert. But it's the O2, it's big but nothing like the Aviva.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20 Madias

Hi all,

Update:
    I got my tickets via the littlemonsters pre-sale today, so excited all the tickets were available at 9:00 am then at 9:30am the €39 (seated) ones sold out then at 11:00am the €81 (standing) sold out, then €54.15 (seated) sold out about 12:00 noon and the only ones left are €101 (seated).

I signed up to littlemonsters.com and registered with events on the web page. This morning I got a link to apply for littlemonsters exclusive presale tickets and the unique code "applause"

In case anyone signed up and didn't get notice this is the link I got:

http://email.thebackplane.com/wf/click?upn=t2jKlrvbvUnYpKjz7oWGQ7dP-2FcNjzrVLcNyM6uknjpJRPCdGKSPgOkzN1zHZ1GOFDGMQQ8N1RZauxLLpJK7et4T5sFw3MW6MuxRkCKEFyj41UORDcBIikLNkYhEj9iGZ5A0lFVspojDMVcCkvvSCc53Dz-2BatYT9Sv6JgfGbl8wYivnVTmmhEKFcTqmtzzebMNqxFy-2BQ5VQxEcOU4M9w-2FevXtdSqJevJ4UE4ADL2U2x9laUBzA4wOV8dik7hQ5eBh_D73glf0G-2B7aTDMYd3bYX-2B0QL05k0CtAVc-2FfxHsjPwtKf4bbGawRTOAMnjor7AMZ4yk4914DfDZiT9QDjxPMvhtFIUkQqSZPHKOpqwkaOlWNhpPEAABMST7U25q41ttVaPAvwE6remliD4Ii-2BMVpjuR4WUDYKItbNhXG-2FwoEsiNRL9pwJA3UTKMNBjvpeXlLRC94fSPGEgS2bbn4i1fYB1A-3D-3D

If anyone else is applying for tickets over the next few days I would advise trying to buy them at 9am because I took my time deciding between standing or sitting and lost a few tickets.
    Hope you get your ticket :) xxx

Advertisement