Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lady Gaga - O2 Dublin - October 2014

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 348 ✭✭AulBiddy

rock whore wrote: »
    Huge difference in seeing her in an indoor environment. As good as the show in Landsdowne was, I spent more time watching the screens than the tiny figures on stage. Up close and life-sized she is something to behold. Much more striking and impressive in real life than she ever looked on camera.

She showed real star quality too when she stopped performing and spoke to that girl for a minute or two to calm her down. She was obviously overwhelmed by being on stage with Gaga and LG went up in my estimation right there.

I had to stop myself from bawling at that point. She was so lovely to her.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,379 ✭✭✭Maire2009

Great performance - she stayed true to it being a tour where people are meant to just come and party, but she really showed her pipes when she sang Dope and You and I. And she did Bang, Bang which was epic.

The floor was absolutely mobbed and didn't see anyone not enjoy themselves.

Only down side was a lack of a catwalk.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,107 ✭✭✭ConcertKing

https://screen.yahoo.com/live/event/lady-gaga

Link above is the last night of The Artpop Ball in Paris which has just started!!

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭TheEdgeofGlory

https://screen.yahoo.com/live/event/lady-gaga

Link above is the last night of The Artpop Ball in Paris which has just started!!

Gaga was so emotional! :D Here's to the next tour!

Gaga was so emotional! :D Here's to the next tour!

She sure was!!Was fantastic!!

Biggest missing a support act regret ever was missing Breedlove when he was supporting in Dublin!!!

Will never miss a support act again after watching him earlier!!!

So catchy his music is even is it is abit cheesy and sleazy!!! :D

• Advertisement

She sure was!!Was fantastic!!

Biggest missing a support act regret ever was missing Breedlove when he was supporting in Dublin!!!

Will never miss a support act again after watching him earlier!!!

So catchy his music is even is it is abit cheesy and sleazy!!! :D

It's definitely very catchy alright! Thought he was a fantastic crowd warmer when I saw him in Dublin! Saw Lady Starlight at the BTW Ball too and thought she was much better at the ArtRave. I love how Gaga supports the underground music scene and more importantly gives her friends from New York some serious air time as supporting acts on all her tours!. It's nice to be exposed to authenticity from artists?. Gaga is literally my life though! She's helped me through so many of my struggles and continues to help me overcome even the most difficult periods/days. Can't wait to see what direction she'll take with the next album! I'm going to have to meet her one day! I won't stop until I do eventually!. Even if it kills me! :p

It's definitely very catchy alright! Thought he was a fantastic crowd warmer when I saw him in Dublin! Saw Lady Starlight at the BTW Ball too and thought she was much better at the ArtRave. I love how Gaga supports the underground music scene and more importantly gives her friends from New York some serious air time as supporting acts on all her tours!. It's nice to be exposed to authenticity from artists?. Gaga is literally my life though! She's helped me through so many of my struggles and continues to help me overcome even the most difficult periods/days. Can't wait to see what direction she'll take with the next album! I'm going to have to meet her one day! I won't stop until I do eventually!. Even if it kills me! :p

Gutted I missed him!!Hopefully he will be back on the next tour!! :D

Totally agree on Lady Starlight.Miles better than the BTW Ball.

It is cool how Gaga stays loyal to her roots alright.

It is amazing reading stories like yours and many others that she has helped overcome huge problems through her music.

Haters can slate her all the want but if she even saves one person through here music (of course there are lots) then that makes her fantastic in my eyes.You only had to hear that letter she read last night to see what a difference she makes to peoples lives and of course reading what you wrote above as well.

Keep your head up and I really hope you get to meet 'Mother Monster' someday too. :)

I got a ticket to go see Gaga and Tony Bennett in London ... is it June yet? :D

Maire2009 wrote: »
    I got a ticket to go see Gaga and Tony Bennett in London ... is it June yet? :D

Where did you get it? :eek: I was under the impression they were sold out!

Where did you get it? :eek: I was under the impression they were sold out!

I got it on Ticketmaster for the second date the morning they came out. Pure chance - on the 4/5 try about 20mins into the sale. Really think someone else got kicked out of tickets they were holding and I nabbed one, can't believe it :D €110 well spent in my estimation.

• Advertisement
Advertisement