Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Playstation Games (see list)

Options
  • 29-01-2014 12:11pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 579 ✭✭✭

For the first Playstation:

Just found them at home and doing a clear out. Would gladly sell as a bundle.

Gran Turismo

Formula 1 '97

Colin McRae Rally

ISS Pro Evolution

TOCA 2 - Touring Cars

TOCA - Touring Car Championship

FA Premier League Football Manager 2000

Knockout Kings 2000

PGA European Tour Golf

Destruction Derby

International Superstar Soccer Pro

This Is Football 2

Also.................

Playstation 2 - Brian Lara Cricket 2005

Haven't been tested as I no longer have a Playstation console to test the discs on but they were very well minded and having inspected them they are all in very good condition with the original boxes and instruction manuals (except for F1 97. So I expect all will work as good as new

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

Price & location? Postage or collection?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 579 ✭✭✭panama

Myrddin wrote: »
    Price & location? Postage or collection?

Southside Dublin.

Interested in the lot?

PM me with an offer I don't really have a price in mind. 5-10 euro per game maybe based on other ads on adverts etc for similiar

I can post or you can collect if you wish

panama wrote: »
    PM me with an offer

That's against the rules, all offers are to be on thread, only going to pm to sort out payment/delivery etc.

I think I've most of them already so will pass, just wanted to know where you were based as others making offers will need to know :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 579 ✭✭✭panama

Myrddin wrote: »
    That's against the rules, all offers are to be on thread, only going to pm to sort out payment/delivery etc.

I think I've most of them already so will pass, just wanted to know where you were based as others making offers will need to know :)

Well don't post asking about prices and collection options etc if you're not interested!

Others making offers are capable of asking for themselves I'm sure.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,605 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

Well don't post asking about prices and collection options etc if you're not interested!

Clearly mark your initial ad with prices and conditions of collection meet up etc.
    And if you reply in that tone to a user of this forum again you'll receive a ban.

• Advertisement

Oh, if you wanna be a touchy about it, I can play that game too. From the charter (the thread you're meant to read before posting):
    Sellers must set an asking price. Buyers can make offers, lower than or equal to that asking price. Offers higher than the asking price are not allowed, & will be removed. Users who continue to offer higher than asking price, will be infracted/banned.

You didn't bother setting asking price did you? I may have decided to buy the games had you have been selling them off cheaper couldn't I? Don't ask about prices, what sort of utter nonsense is that? Are we mean to say "Yes I'll take them, I don't care how much they cost or how far I have to travel"?

Here's another one:
    No off thread dealing via pm. All offers & discussion are to remain on-thread until the seller accepts an offer/price. Only then, may they engage a pm conversation to discuss collection/postage etc. At the first sign of off-thread dealing, a ban will be handed out without warning.

You requested offers via pm didn't you? Written in plain engish there, instructing you not to do so, but I take it you didn't bother your arse reading the rules? But, the nice guys we are here, we didn't straight up ban you over this...& what do you return that with? A snappy, ridiculous post.

So hear his, drop the attitude...fast, or this'll be your last thread or post in this forum. Oh & here's a tip, from one seller to another, include a price & location...it really helps sell your item(s) better.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement