Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for work in Canada for my LMO

Options
  • 29-01-2014 12:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,401 ✭✭✭

Hey guys,

Just in case any ex-pats are reading on here: I am trying to get an LMO sponsor at present. Earliest I can relocate is October 2014.

Anyone in Canada at the moment have work for an Electrician or Call Center Supervisor/agent?

Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10 deccdn

Hello,

I'm a Canadian, and in my area (Ontario between Toronto and Ottawa) we have 3 call centres, wage is usually slightly over the provincial min. wage of $10.25. It would not be hard to obtain employment in a call centre. The trades, like Electricians, are in demand, but I'm not sure of the process for international training regarding the trades. Check out collegeoftrades.ca for more info regarding policies in Ontario.

Hope that helps.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,288 ✭✭✭sawdoubters

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭thomas83

Arcto wrote: »
    Hey guys,

Just in case any ex-pats are reading on here: I am trying to get an LMO sponsor at present. Earliest I can relocate is October 2014.

Anyone in Canada at the moment have work for an Electrician or Call Center Supervisor/agent?

Cheers.

Hi just wondering if you got work out in Canada yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,401 ✭✭✭Arcto

Hey,

I did. Got a job offer as an electrician and going on a PNP. I should be over there very shortly (long process).

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭thomas83

Arcto wrote: »
    Hey,

I did. Got a job offer as an electrician and going on a PNP. I should be over there very shortly (long process).

Hi I was looking for sparks jobs in Canada myself did u him get the visa yourself?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,401 ✭✭✭Arcto

Hey,

Tied in with the job. I had to fill in a shed load of paper work and all things going to plan I will have perm residence in the next 24(ish) months.

Advertisement