Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

219 bus route

Options
  • 29-01-2014 12:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know where the 219 stop in Douglas is if you're heading to Bishopstown? Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 404 ✭✭delos

Does anyone know where the 219 stop in Douglas is if you're heading to Bishopstown? Thanks

It stops near the garage across from KCs and just before the roundabout that you go straight through to head towards Turner's Cross (next to some small shops that face onto Tesco's car park). It also stops outside the park (between these stops).

• Registered Users Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭TeletextPear

delos wrote: »
    It stops near the garage across from KCs and just before the roundabout that you go straight through to head towards Turner's Cross (next to some small shops that face onto Tesco's car park). It also stops outside the park (between these stops).

Brilliant, thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭liamjames1

Brilliant, thanks

Anyone know where it stops on Curaheen road??

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭TeletextPear

liamjames1 wrote: »
    Anyone know where it stops on Curaheen road??

Thanks

Just across from Dino's / Dunnes Stores

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,449 ✭✭✭✭pwurple

Anyone know if there is any online or offline map of stops?

I've an au pair coming to stay shortly, and I'm mortified that I've no map of bus routes for her.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,288 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

cork.jpg

As a PDF Linky

• Registered Users Posts: 666 ✭✭✭Karmella

pwurple wrote: »
    Anyone know if there is any online or offline map of stops?

I've an au pair coming to stay shortly, and I'm mortified that I've no map of bus routes for her.

On the bus eireann website, there's a live map thingy like google maps. You can zoom in and see where all the stops are, and also where the bus actually is in real time. I don't think it's available on the mobile site/app though. My 4 year old loves it - he'd ask me to put it on so he can 'watch the buses' :)
    It's whensmybus.buseireann.ie

Advertisement