Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SRC VS AGM MP40

• 29-01-2014 1:14pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,722 ✭✭✭

Im doing a new german loadout for airsoft. id like to get feedback from those who use the SRC or AGM MP40.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 523 ✭✭✭ShRT

www.youtube.com/watch?v=w6F4LTi0rpk‎

Oddysairsoft do a decent review of SRC vs ASG. Not sure if ASG are rebranding AGM for this one (quite possible) but might be mentioned in the review.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,722 ✭✭✭air assault

ShRT wrote: »
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=w6F4LTi0rpk‎;

Oddysairsoft do a decent review of SRC vs ASG. Not sure if ASG are rebranding AGM for this one (quite possible) but might be mentioned in the review.

yeah i saw this vid. just wanted to see if any one else who skirmishes with them has more to say about them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 709 ✭✭✭bushball

I have a ASG model which to the best of my knowledge is a re-branded AGM one. It's a decent gun, I used it in several games without any major problem.
    Personaly I love it, 'm into WW2 guns so that's a factor but it's solidly built an I cant see it breaking on you. its
    heavy enough though, I've had a few people comment on that and it could bother some people. The battery room is tight enough but I managed to get in a 9.6NiMh.
    Once or twice I went out in the morning and she wouldn't fire or the gearbox would seize, I'm not sure if it was because of the battery/the cold or the fact if it had been a while since it was fired, wasn't a problem after maybe 10 minutes though
    The main drawback is the 50rnd mags, they're around 16-19 euro each and you would need a decent amount if you want to use it in a normal skirmish without using a speedloader every 5minutes(like i did a lot to be honest :P)
    I've no experience with the Src one though sorry, I would definitely recommend the ASG one though

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

Dont have either but are you aware of the KWA Mp40 due out later in the year

Gatling wrote: »
    Dont have either but are you aware of the KWA Mp40 due out later in the year

thats news to me

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

thats news to me

Shown at shot show its gbb not sure if its what your looking for

Gatling wrote: »
    Shown at shot show its gbb not sure if its what your looking for

looks class but id prefer an aeg

Advertisement