Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

open a ban account from abroad

Options
  • 29-01-2014 2:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11

How is it possible for someone to open a current account with BoI when moving in from abroad. I will not have utility bills and will be leaving on temporary accommodation until I settled. I have ofcourse an address in Uk along with lots of utility and other statements showing my address there. Alternatively a letter from my employer is it going to be sufficient?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 230 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sean

Mcweevil77 wrote: »
    How is it possible for someone to open a current account with BoI when moving in from abroad. I will not have utility bills and will be leaving on temporary accommodation until I settled. I have ofcourse an address in Uk along with lots of utility and other statements showing my address there. Alternatively a letter from my employer is it going to be sufficient?
    Hi Mcweevil77,

Thank you for contacting us through Boards.ie.

You would be best off contacting one of our branches you wish to deal with directly to enquire about opening an account.  A customer adviser will be happy to go through the whole account opening process and advise you of the documents that will be acceptable.

You can find the contact details for our branches here.

Many thanks

Seán

Advertisement