Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

tCN

Options
  • 29-01-2014 2:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,758 ✭✭✭✭

So what's happening with this forum?
    There are plenty of people will to mod the place it seems.
    Will any changed be allowed to the forum now?
    For example being able to thank posts could make for some new ways of being silly.
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

You seem to have missed something Teddy...

Thanks should not be made part of the forum the same way that posts there don't count towards your post count. It only encourages posting just for that reason.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,758 ✭✭✭✭TeddyTedson

Thanks should not be made part of the forum the same way that posts there don't count towards your post count. It only encourages posting just for that reason.

Why not change that?
    Why does that have to be set in stone like one of the commandments?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,840 ✭✭✭Dav

Because The Leader said so.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

Why not change that?
    Why does that have to be set in stone like one of the commandments?

They're not set in stone, they are set in diamond, much harder than stone!

The charter is therefore too expensive to change. Unless you want to bankrupt us all Tedward!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,758 ✭✭✭✭TeddyTedson

Are we not state guaranteed?
    Dav wrote: »
    Because The Leader said so.

Apologies. If I had of known it came from the Leader I never would have questioned it. I shall cut of my big toe as an apology to herself.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,459 ✭✭✭Chucken

So, it might encourage more posting.
    This is a good thing!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

People shouldn't post for the sake of thanks. They should post cause they're nuts.

We set a high standard, you and me Chucken. Till the end.

Are we not state guaranteed?

Apologies. If I had of known it came from the Leader I never would have questioned it. I shall cut of my big toe as an apology to herself.

The Leader.

Capital letters vury important.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

Reading every feedback thread about tCN ever is the bulletin board equivalent of smacking your face repeatedly against a dirty wall.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,901 ✭✭✭Vexorg

Reading every feedback thread about tCN ever is the bulletin board equivalent of smacking your face repeatedly against a dirty wall nappy.

FYP

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,711 ✭✭✭C.K Dexter Haven

People will be pleased to know that the "Post here to get banned" thread still works:D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,459 ✭✭✭Chucken

Do bans really have to be very long? If you're silly enough to post there, surely you qualify as silly, therefore great nest material :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,711 ✭✭✭C.K Dexter Haven

Chucken wrote: »
    Do bans really have to be very long? If you're silly enough to post there, surely you qualify as silly, therefore great nest material :confused:

Who you calling silly:(

Oh wait, yea..carry on.:)

Advertisement