Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

saddle stitching

Options
  • 29-01-2014 2:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭

Can anyone point me in the direction of somewhere to get the stitching on the knee rolls of my saddle repaired?
    I'm in the north east.
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 41 aoifemcd

I got mine done in Goodwins in mulhuddart when I was getting my saddle reflected. Don't know the exact price but I paid €120 for the lot. I just had a partch put on cos a hole had started

• Registered Users Posts: 3,277 ✭✭✭aonb

If you had a shoe-maker that knows his stuff, he (she!?!) would be able to stitch it for you. There must be a saddlery in the north east?? Are you ever down around Kildare - Berneys in Kilcullen would do it for you. Joyces of Mullingar would they be closer?I know there are a couple of mobile saddlers around the country - you could try them

Advertisement