Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

rat / survival / custom bikes?

• 29-01-2014 3:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭

Never seen mention of any of them on here.
    is there an custom bikes in Ireland bar the odd chopper?
    Does anybody here have one?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 117 ✭✭illeagles_mcc

plenty of them around, you should try and get to some of the rallies/shows if your interested in that sort of thing. list of events here

• Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭the cats pajamas

anyone here got one? pics?

not mine but this belong to a club member

• Registered Users Posts: 502 ✭✭✭nerrad1983

Different strokes for different folks :confused:

Would not be my cup of tea at all, but the world would be a boring place if we all had the same taste

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,101 ✭✭✭Max Headroom

Know a guy with a rat-bike.....he hates clean/modern machines....I swear he spends more time trying to make it look sh1t than I do cleaning my sports bike.....:rolleyes:

Know a guy with a rat-bike.....he hates clean/modern machines....I swear he spends more time trying to make it look cool than I do cleaning my sports bike.....:rolleyes:

:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭the cats pajamas

http://icon1000.com/

the custom bikes on this site are very cool, I have to say

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,443 ✭✭✭MonstaMash

anyone here got one? pics?
    This was mine until I sold it recently, €'s going towards a new Diavel eventually :D

[IMG]http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/<a href=http://s1079.photobucket.com/user/mongdesade/media/ee73287e.jpg.html target=_blank>[/img]ee73287e.jpgee73287e.jpg

@MonstaMash: class machine, do u mind me askin wat kinda €€€'s would that chop set u back?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,443 ✭✭✭MonstaMash

@MonstaMash: class machine, do u mind me askin wat kinda €€€'s would that chop set u back?
    I let her go for €10K :eek: :(

Lot of high maintenace keeping her on the road & not exactly a practical ride, but more smiles per gallon & lots of good memories doing Faro, Alba West etc. on her :D :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 364 ✭✭bitburger

Know a guy with a rat-bike.....he hates clean/modern machines....I swear he spends more time trying to make it look sh1t than I do cleaning my sports bike.....:rolleyes:
    is his name paddy by any chance :pac:

MonstaMash wrote: »
    I let her go for €10K :eek: :(

Lot of high maintenace keeping her on the road & not exactly a practical ride, but more smiles per gallon & lots of good memories doing Faro, Alba West etc. on her :D :cool:

some job :cool:
    nice to hear someone actually using a custom machine like that and doin some miles, fair play to u

Advertisement