Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Starting up need help?

• 29-01-2014 3:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Im planning on starting Airsoft i have done it for a 3 years by going every so often but now that i friend of mine is started up i wanna join him in the hive. i was wondering where is the best place for guns for prices and for availability i live in tallaght so im not driving all the way down to cork just for a gun if any1 has any suggestions they would be really appreciated :):):)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 523 ✭✭✭ShRT

Buy your gun from one of the Irish sites
    Airsoftguns.ie
    AirsoftEire
    Hobbyairsoft.com
    are the main ones and there are a couple more - have a look in the beginners thread. Much better than buying from a retailer abroad as you will avoid all the customs issues.

They are all pretty good on prices and great for support. If you are looking for something in particular and they don't have it - ask and they will be able to get it in for you usually.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 981 ✭✭✭se conman

If you are going to be playing at The Hive, ask the lads there, they have a shop.

Advertisement