Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Engineering -> Newstead in 10 mins?

Options
  • 29-01-2014 3:33pm
    Moderators, Education Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 7,395 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Is it doable by foot or will I need my bike? :P

What is the quickest route?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭lajoie

I had to do Newman-Richview in 10 one semester and it was tough, but do-able if you walk really briskly. I think that'd be about the same?
    Key tip is don't have a heavy bag with you :P If you have a bike on campus anyway, I'd use that.

• Registered Users Posts: 934 ✭✭✭OneOfThem Stumbled

Is it doable by foot or will I need my bike? :P

What is the quickest route?

Quickest route?

Fairly straightforward. Right outside front of eng till you get to admin. Take quickest route to O'Reilly Hall. Past Vet till you get to Health Sci. If back of health-sci is open go through, otherwise under bridge between health and dermatology. Take a left past hockey stadium. It's a route that's crying out for wheeled transport mind. Segway? :p

Advertisement