Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gareth Brooks Tickets......

Options
  • 29-01-2014 6:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 276 ✭✭

Anyone out there queuing for the tickets tomorrow, I am planning on buying online but thinking might send someone down just incase it will crash, anyone know how many tickets will be on sale in Sligo store?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Anyone out there queuing for the tickets tomorrow, I am planning on buying online but thinking might send someone down just incase it will crash, anyone know how many tickets will be on sale in Sligo store?

You might be a bit late queuing tomorrow, with queues already forming at alot of ticket master shops, and tickets on sale in the morning.

I'd imagine they would have no more or no less than any other shop, and will probably continously print them till sold out. I'd guess they will be gone within 30 to 45 minutes.

• Registered Users Posts: 556 ✭✭✭Gipo3

Who the hell is GARETH Brooks?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,158 ✭✭✭FoxyVixen

30mins? I can see them going alot quicker than that!! Roughly 200 queuing at 7pm this evening. Bus load came from donegal. Say you're too late to queue now. Best bet is to go online.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 515 ✭✭✭Ham Sambo

250 thousand tickets sold out in 90 minutes, however it was reported that a pair of tickets were on ebay this afternoon at 600 for the pair!!

• Registered Users Posts: 276 ✭✭IrishLad2012

See they have announced another date.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,012 ✭✭✭Plazaman

Bad weather promised all week. Doubt anyone queueing this week will get away dry like last week.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,012 ✭✭✭Plazaman

Monday sold out in 30 mins and a 5th concert added. Fecker will need an Irish passport if this keeps up.

Advertisement