Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Amazon problems with Ireland

Options
  • 29-01-2014 6:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Does anyone know if amazon.co.uk deliever to Ireland only the republic is coming up I'm from Dublin . I heard u can do it through parcel motel what exactly do I do does anyone know

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,091 ✭✭✭Peterdalkey

Dublin is the Republic!! There are some products and vendors on Amazon won't sell to the Republic but will to the North.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭mneylon

I'm not sure what this has got to do with Internet Marketing ..

Anyway ..

Amazon will sell to Ireland

There are shipping restrictions on some items both those sold by Amazon and those sold via the Amazon marketplace, however if you use Parcel Motel you can get around them and you can also signup for Amazon Prime.

Amazon Prime is fantastic if you're in the UK, US or any other place it covers. For Ireland via ParcelMotel it is definitely cheaper than standard shipping or waiting to hit the 25 pound free shipping limit BUT the savings only come into play if you buy via Amazon on a semi-regular basis. If you only buy from them once or twice a year it's not worth it.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,945 ✭✭✭✭Mrs OBumble

Blacknight wrote: »
    If you only buy from them once or twice a year it's not worth it.

Ahh, that depends on what it takes to get to your An Post Depot to pick up parcels.

Seriously, you can leave a ParcelMotel account with just E3.50 in it and top up by 10.50 a time. Definitely worth it if you live in Galway, have a day job amd/or don't run a car.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭mneylon

Ahh, that depends on what it takes to get to your An Post Depot to pick up parcels.

Seriously, you can leave a ParcelMotel account with just E3.50 in it and top up by 10.50 a time. Definitely worth it if you live in Galway, have a day job amd/or don't run a car.

Well I just get stuff delivered to the office anyway :)
    the letterbox in my front door can only handle envelopes

• Registered Users Posts: 10 bizinchina

I remember a while back I heard some music in a low budget film I found the name of the band but they were from America , and I couldn't purchase their CD on amazon because I am from Ireland , And the music industry complains about the losses in CD sales , yet their always barriers for people that want to pay

• Advertisement
Advertisement