Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ukraine on the brink of civil war. Mod Warning in OP.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭Playboy

gandalf wrote: »
    I love the argument the US has done bad things therefore Russia should be allowed! It's mentality is taken straight from a primary school playground.

Who is saying they should be allowed? We aren't just talking about the US's past, that is how they operate currently. If you don't see this conflict as the US vs Russia in a battle for hegemonic power then you need to take your blinkers off.

InTheTrees wrote: »
    And do you also believe that russia should have some say in how Ukraine conducts its foreign policy?

Absolutely not.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

Playboy wrote: »
    Who is saying they should be allowed? We aren't just talking about the US's past, that is how they operate currently. If you don't see this conflict as the US vs Russia in a battle for hegemonic power then you need to take your blinkers off.

No I see this conflict for what it is; a much larger militarily aggressive country attacking its neighbour indirectly and directly which no matter which way you look at it is absolutely wrong and has broken their commitments to their neighbour.

From my perspective anyone trying to make this anything more than this by tying it into prior events is acting wittingly or unwittingly as an apologist for the Putin regime.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,205 ✭✭✭Gringo180

I love the argument the US has done bad things therefore Russia should be allowed! It's mentality is taken straight from a primary school playground.

The Yanks fund another country to the tune of billions of dollars a year that occupies another country. Not in the past but NOW. They have some neck to condemn Russia. Maybe its just me but why don't they be consistent and start sanctioning Saudi Arabia and Israel?

No I see this conflict for what it is; a much larger militarily aggressive country attacking its neighbour indirectly and directly which no matter which way you look at it is absolutely wrong and has broken their commitments to their neighbour.

From my perspective anyone trying to make this anything more than this by tying it into prior events is acting wittingly or unwittingly as an apologist for the Putin regime.

Well your perspective is (from my perspective) laughably naive. I look at history for context when trying to understand current events. This is a small move on a much larger chessboard. Just because I convey that view doesn't mean I'm apologist for anything.. I openly condemn Putin, however your resistance to see the fault on both sides would indicate that you are the apologist, not me.

• Advertisement
  • Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 28,803 Mod ✭✭✭✭oscarBravo

The point isn't whether there are nukes or not, it is about having a potential hostile military capability on the doorstep of your border. The United States wouldn't put up with it so why should Russia?
    Why should Ukraine? For that matter, why should Finland, or Estonia, or Latvia, or Belarus, or Georgia, or Azerbaijan, or Kazakhstan, or Mongolia, or China?

oscarBravo wrote: »
    Why should Ukraine? For that matter, why should Finland, or Estonia, or Latvia, or Belarus, or Georgia, or Azerbaijan, or Kazakhstan, or Mongolia, or China?

They shouldn't have to. And the U.S. would have my full support if history didn't tell me that their motives for Ukraine have nothing to do with the rights of the average Ukranian. I hope the U.S step away from the conflict and let Europe agree some rational non violent solution that will stop the violence and improve the lives of Ukranians. A war between Russia and the West isn't the answer to this issue. Just because I can see the issue from the Russian perspective doesn't mean I agree with it. I would love for Putin to be gone in the morning and some moderate inward looking government to replace him. This is not the reality though and we have to tread carefully with this man, he is dangerous.

Well your perspective is (from my perspective) laughably naive. I look at history for context when trying to understand current events. This is a small move on a much larger chessboard. Just because I convey that view doesn't mean I'm apologist for anything.. I openly condemn Putin, however your resistance to see the fault on both sides would indicate that you are the apologist, not me.

You call me naive but in reality I am far from it. I also am a keen student of history and I know that Russia is a nation in Europe that has proven itself over and over to be untrustworthy.

I understand the Russian so-called issue with NATO but I do not believe it is the core problem as I have indicated on numerous occasions on this thread. NATO is the convenient bogeyman the real issue is the EU and the Ukraine raising their standard of living. It would create an absolute mountain of issues for the current regime if the standard of living was higher in their former satellite state, especially one that shares so many connections directly with Russia.

As I said on the number of threads I have protested on the streets against the second gulf war and the US's actions there. They were wrong then and they have directly created the massive cluster**** now in that part of the world. However because they have created a mess doesn't automatically give any other nation a "get out of jail free card" to go and mess with a weaker nation the way Russia is messing right now with the Ukraine.

I would counter you saying that it is dangerously naive to let Russia get away with it's actions as it will directly destabilise Europe and will effect all our futures. It is naive because you are ignoring the brutal lessons of history from 75 years ago when a similar regime acted the way the Russians are acting now. A regime the then leaders of Russia made deals with.

You call me naive but in reality I am far from it. I also am a keen student of history and I know that Russia is a nation in Europe that has proven itself over and over to be untrustworthy.

I understand the Russian so-called issue with NATO but I do not believe it is the core problem as I have indicated on numerous occasions on this thread. NATO is the convenient bogeyman the real issue is the EU and the Ukraine raising their standard of living. It would create an absolute mountain of issues for the current regime if the standard of living was higher in their former satellite state, especially one that shares so many connections directly with Russia.

As I said on the number of threads I have protested on the streets against the second gulf war and the US's actions there. They were wrong then and they have directly created the massive cluster**** now in that part of the world. However because they have created a mess doesn't automatically give any other nation a "get out of jail free card" to go and mess with a weaker nation the way Russia is messing right now with the Ukraine.

I would counter you saying that it is dangerously naive to let Russia get away with it's actions as it will directly destabilise Europe and will effect all our futures. It is naive because you are ignoring the brutal lessons of history from 75 years ago when a similar regime acted the way the Russians are acting now. A regime the then leaders of Russia made deals with.

Russia untrustworthy? Compared to who? The U.S., the Germans, the Brits? lol. Keen student of a narrative from a biased perspective I would say.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

I see despite the russian economy in free fall czar Vlad has splashed out 100 million on 2 private jets.
    Apparently to celebrate his 15 years in power

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,900 ✭✭✭InTheTrees

Russia untrustworthy? Compared to who?

Compared to the trustworthy.

:eek:

Russia untrustworthy? Compared to who? The U.S., the Germans, the Brits? lol. Keen student of a narrative from a biased perspective I would say.

Why does it have to be compared to anyone. Seriously this is playground politics at its most base level. I judge the Russians by their actions alone and not in comparison with any others. Without their meddling an awful lot of people in Eastern Ukraine would still be alive today.

Obviously your narrative is from an even more skewed range of sources ;)

Why does it have to be compared to anyone. Seriously this is playground politics at its most base level. I judge the Russians by their actions alone and not in comparison with any others. Without their meddling an awful lot of people in Eastern Ukraine would still be alive today.

Obviously your narrative is from an even more skewed range of sources ;)

Well compared to anyone is categorically wrong because there are many regimes who have proved themselves far more untrustworthy since WW2, the USA being first and foremost on that list.

Its easy to judge the Russians on their actions alone, its hardly a moral quandary is it? I don't think you can quite comprehend what you are being told. Yes what Russia is doing is wrong.. its also aggressive, expansionist and goes against everything that we as a moral and ethical society should oppose. I do oppose it as I have said previously and I also condemn it.

However you need to look at the bigger picture when trying to understand hegemonic power and you also need to understand the historical and social context that drives the actions of major powers like the US and Russia. To try and understand what is going on from a George W "Good vs Evil" or "Freedom vs Tyranny" perspective is so naive it borders on absurdity. The reason there are problems in the Ukraine is due to meddling on both sides, mainly the US and Russia and to a lesser extent the EU. Innocent people are dying for political aims of powers who are not in the least concerned with the rights and well being of the average Ukrainian. We as a public are being hypnotized into another war (cold or not) by the same tired old rhetoric from Washington. Does anyone believe that after Iraq, Afghanistan, Haiti, Panama, Grenada, Vietnam, Indonesia, Nicaragua, Korea etc etc that the US have all of a sudden changed their stripes? This isn't a simple case of the Ukrainian people just fighting for the right of self determination and even if it was why would you believe the US would support it? The US have only ever supported democracy in countries where they could be confident that the result would favour them. The US have for the last 6 decades opposed democracy all across the world and have subverted it numerous times to install brutal puppet dictatorships. So forgive me if I'm extremely skeptical of mainstream US biased narrative that we see in the media. I've seen and heard it all before and I know where it ends up.

Well compared to anyone is categorically wrong because there are many regimes who have proved themselves far more untrustworthy since WW2, the USA being first and foremost on that list.

Again trying to deflect from the subject in hand with the whole "The US is bad narrative". Start a new topic about that and I will mostly agree with you. However this is about the Ukraine and the Russians direct involvement up to invasion of another sovereign country.
    Its easy to judge the Russians on their actions alone, its hardly a moral quandary is it?

So seeding separatists, maybe creating them, funding them, arming them and then sending in the regular Russia forces to support them is wrong. I'm glad to see you saying this. However I am expecting the "but" portion of the argument.
    I don't think you can quite comprehend what you are being told.

Please do elaborate on this?
    Yes what Russia is doing is wrong.. its also aggressive, expansionist and goes against everything that we as a moral and ethical society should oppose. I do oppose it as I have said previously and I also condemn it.

Excellent we're making progress, but I do sense a "but".
    However you need to look at the bigger picture when trying to understand hegemonic power and you also need to understand the historical and social context that drives the actions of major powers like the US and Russia. To try and understand what is going on from a George W "Good vs Evil" or "Freedom vs Tyranny" perspective is so naive it borders on absurdity. The reason there are problems in the Ukraine is due to meddling on both sides, mainly the US and Russia and to a lesser extent the EU. Innocent people are dying for political aims of powers who are not in the least concerned with the rights and well being of the average Ukrainian. We as a public are being hypnotized into another war (cold or not) by the same tired old rhetoric from Washington. Does anyone believe that after Iraq, Afghanistan, Haiti, Panama, Grenada, Vietnam, Indonesia, Nicaragua, Korea etc etc that the US have all of a sudden changed their stripes? This isn't a simple case of the Ukrainian people just fighting for the right of self determination and even if it was why would you believe the US would support it? The US have only ever supported democracy in countries where they could be confident that the result would favour them. The US have for the last 6 decades opposed democracy all across the world and have subverted it numerous times to install brutal puppet dictatorships. So forgive me if I'm extremely skeptical of mainstream US biased narrative that we see in the media. I've seen and heard it all before and I know where it ends up.

And there it is. Does the US commit evil in this world, yes. Do I condemn them when they do, yes.

However (you see this is me doing my "but") if Russia is so concerned about its borders then there are correct methods of registering their concerns. Those paths certainly do not include, illegally annexing territory that is not theirs; seeding, arming and funding separatists; sending in regular forces. From my perspective a paragraph like the one you have posted above just shows you up as someone who just wants to use a situation like this as a soap box to rail against the great Satan (the US).

Again trying to deflect from the subject in hand with the whole "The US is bad narrative". Start a new topic about that and I will mostly agree with you. However this is about the Ukraine and the Russians direct involvement up to invasion of another sovereign country.

So seeding separatists, maybe creating them, funding them, arming them and then sending in the regular Russia forces to support them is wrong. I'm glad to see you saying this. However I am expecting the "but" portion of the argument.

Please do elaborate on this?

Excellent we're making progress, but I do sense a "but".

And there it is. Does the US commit evil in this world, yes. Do I condemn them when they do, yes.

However (you see this is me doing my "but") if Russia is so concerned about its borders then there are correct methods of registering their concerns. Those paths certainly do not include, illegally annexing territory that is not theirs; seeding, arming and funding separatists; sending in regular forces. From my perspective a paragraph like the one you have posted above just shows you up as someone who just wants to use a situation like this as a soap box to rail against the great Satan (the US).

I'm a US citizen, was born there, have immediate family there and have lived there at different periods over the years, I'm just a realist when it comes to the West. I dont think the US is Satan, I think its a hegemonic power concerned with its own interests like all other hegemonic powers. I dont think its a force for good in the world anymore than the British Empire or the USSR was. The US have been trying to stir up the issue in Ukraine for quite some time, this is the outcome. Your failure to acknowledge that means you are either naive or an apologist. I'm not taking sides... both are as bad as each other with innocent people stuck in the middle. Easy enough for you to understand?

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 14,505 Mod ✭✭✭✭johnnyskeleton

MOD: Folks, just a friendly reminder to play the ball not the man

• Registered Users Posts: 14,148 ✭✭✭✭Lemming

Summed up as "Yeah, but .... America!!"

The only apologising I can see is coming from you. The fact that you are a US citizen is neither here nor there and doesn't give you any more authority on the matter than the next person.

Further, the US has been fairly hands off on this matter save to stiffen the backs of some European leaders more inclined to appeasement regarding Russian sanctions. So how it's all about them stirring the pot will need a bit more credible explanation from yourself.

Lemming wrote: »
    The only apologising I can see is coming from you. The fact that you are a US citizen is neither here nor there and doesn't give you any more authority on the matter than the next person.

Who am I apologising for please? Please point out examples? I wasnt stating that I was a US citizen because I was trying to claim authority... I was pointing out that its a bit ridiculous for you and others to claim I have some irrational anti-american agenda when nothing could be further from the truth... it's a lazy and easy rebuttal to any points that I make similar to any criticism of Israel being antisemitic
    Lemming wrote: »
    Further, the US has been fairly hands off on this matter save to stiffen the backs of some European leaders more inclined to appeasement regarding Russian sanctions. So how it's all about them stirring the pot will need a bit more credible explanation from yourself.

Are you kidding me? The US have been agitating in Ukraine for years

Are you kidding me? The US have been agitating in Ukraine for years

Back it up with something

Gatling wrote: »
    Back it up with something

Use google.. Lots of information available. $5 billion dollars spent on helping Ukraine archieve Democracy.. How nice of them :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

I'm a US citizen, was born there, have immediate family there and have lived there at different periods over the years, I'm just a realist when it comes to the West.

You say you are a US citizen but this is a fairly anonymous website so really you could be from anywhere. For all I know you could be Vladimir Putin posting from the Kremlin ;)
    I dont think the US is Satan, I think its a hegemonic power concerned with its own interests like all other hegemonic powers. I dont think its a force for good in the world anymore than the British Empire or the USSR was.

And again have I said anytime that they were a force for good?
    The US have been trying to stir up the issue in Ukraine for quite some time, this is the outcome

How have they?

Have they directly blackmailed the Ukraine with Energy resources over the years?

Have they propped up a Political elite who have influenced the countries economic decisions in Russias favour? (No Victoria Nuland please, it's crud plus you said "for some time", please demonstrate that timeline of stirring up issues.)

Have the US financed separatists? Have they seeded separatists, have they armed separatists?

Have the US put boots on the ground of the Ukraine against that countries wishes?
    Your failure to acknowledge that means you are either naive or an apologist.

No it means I am the realist and not a fantasy merchant.

I'm not taking sides... both are as bad as each other with innocent people stuck in the middle. Easy enough for you to understand?

I disagree with regard to the present conflict in the Ukraine you are clearly taking sides. The US influence on the situation in the Ukraine is far diminished compared to actual Russian actions sovereign Ukrainian ground.

[ADDED]

As for your $5 billion, it was spread over 20 years :)
    3. The U.S. financed the Maidan protesters.

Pro-Kremlin political analysts and the state-­controlled media claimed that the U.S. State Department funneled billions of dollars directly to the anti-Yanukovych opposition movement as part of a larger U.S. agenda to orchestrate regime changes all over the world. Pro-­Kremlin journalist Dmitry Kiselyov recently said on Rossia 1 television that this money was transferred via diplomatic mail from Washington to the U.S. Embassy in Kiev and then on to the protesters. But these claims are completely groundless.

Yes, the U.S. State Department spent about $5 billion in Ukraine, but this money — which was spread out over 20 years, long before Maidan — was spent on programs promoting civil society and on charitable programs. U.S. law prohibits the funding of opposition leaders and movements, and there have been no violations of this law in Ukraine.

The objective of these U.S. government programs is as simple as it is self-serving: to spread U.S. “soft power” to other countries so that millions of grant recipients will think positively about the U.S.

The reason for the civil society development programs is also simple: The more democracies there are in the world with strong civil societies and institutional checks and balances, the more stable the world becomes. After all, as the old argument goes, democracies rarely fight each other.

The only problem with these State Department programs is that they are rarely successful in autocracies, where civil society, by definition, poses an existential threat to their “vertical power structures.” Notably, in the 1990s, when the Kremlin was committed to building a civil society, the government welcomed these State Department programs with open arms. Yet under Putin, in 2012, USAID was expelled from the country.

http://www.themoscowtimes.com/opinion/article/top-5-myths-about-us-meddling-in-ukraine/500208.html

You say you are a US citizen but this is a fairly anonymous website so really you could be from anywhere. For all I know you could be Vladimir Putin posting from the Kremlin ;)

And again have I said anytime that they were a force for good?

How have they?

Have they directly blackmailed the Ukraine with Energy resources over the years?

Have they propped up a Political elite who have influenced the countries economic decisions in Russias favour? (No Victoria Nuland please, it's crud plus you said "for some time", please demonstrate that timeline of stirring up issues.)

Have the US financed separatists? Have they seeded separatists, have they armed separatists?

Have the US put boots on the ground of the Ukraine against that countries wishes?

No it means I am the realist and not a fantasy merchant.

I disagree with regard to the present conflict in the Ukraine you are clearly taking sides. The US influence on the situation in the Ukraine is far diminished compared to actual Russian actions sovereign Ukrainian ground.

[ADDED]

As for your $5 billion, it was spread over 20 years :)

http://www.themoscowtimes.com/opinion/article/top-5-myths-about-us-meddling-in-ukraine/500208.html

Look we aren't going to agree, you don't for whatever reason think the U.S. dont have a significant part to play in the conflict. I can only assume why that is as it should be obvious to you if you are a student of history as you say you are. The U.S. have a long history of exactly this type of behaviour. I condemn both sides, you condemn one yet I'm the biased one or an apologist.. Makes sense lol.

As for the 5 billion... Exactly as I said.. The U.S. has been agitating in Ukraine for ages. You see this as a recent occurrence but it has been brewing for many years. You just have to look at the promises made by the U.S. about expanding NATO eastwards and how it has broken those promises. Russia was bound to react no matter how wrong their reaction is. The U.S. wouldn't put up with it on their doorstep and neither will Russia. You can argue the morality of that till cows come home and we will likely agree that it's reprehensible. It is however reality

Again please show this history of behaviour in meddling in the Ukraine by the US? Show us your proof please.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 14,505 Mod ✭✭✭✭johnnyskeleton

Use google.. Lots of information available. $5 billion dollars spent on helping Ukraine archieve Democracy.. How nice of them :rolleyes:

Mod: if you want to assert that there is information out there, please give a source rather than suggesting others can google it

Mod: if you want to assert that there is information out there, please give a source rather than suggesting others can google it

I'm posting from a phone... It not easy to locate and post sources.

http://m.state.gov/md218804.htm $5 billion dollars. Why do we think it was invested?

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1502/01/fzgps.01.html

"And since Mr. Putin made this decision around Crimea and Ukraine, not because of some grand strategy, but essentially because he was caught off balance by the protests in the Maidan, and Yanukovych then fleeing after we'd brokered a deal to transition power in Ukraine. Since that time this improvisation that he's been doing has getting - has gotten him deeper and deeper into a situation that is a violation of international law, that violates the integrity -- territorial integrity and sovereignty of Ukraine, has isolated Russia diplomatically, has made Europe wary of doing business with Russia. Has allowed the imposition of sanctions that are crippling Russia's economy at a time when their oil revenues are dropping."

Obama admitting that the US brokered a deal to transition power in the Ukraine

It's also common knowledge that the director of the CIA has made numerous visits.

Article from 2004 discussing the U.S. role in former Soviet states including Kiev

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2004/nov/26/ukraine.usa

Article which indicates the Ukranian administration was entirely selected by the U.S.

http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2014/apr/30/russia-ukraine-war-kiev-conflict

Another article discussing CIA involvement in Ukraine

http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2014/may/13/ukraine-us-war-russia-john-pilger

Excellent analysis of the conflict and it's historical context if anyone is interested.

http://www.foreignaffairs.com/articles/141769/john-j-mearsheimer/why-the-ukraine-crisis-is-the-wests-fault

"Putin’s actions should be easy to comprehend. A huge expanse of flat land that Napoleonic France, imperial Germany, and Nazi Germany all crossed to strike at Russia itself, Ukraine serves as a buffer state of enormous strategic importance to Russia. No Russian leader would tolerate a military alliance that was Moscow’s mortal enemy until recently moving into Ukraine. Nor would any Russian leader stand idly by while the West helped install a government there that was determined to integrate Ukraine into the West.

Washington may not like Moscow’s position, but it should understand the logic behind it. This is Geopolitics 101: great powers are always sensitive to potential threats near their home territory. After all, the United States does not tolerate distant great powers deploying military forces anywhere in the Western Hemisphere, much less on its borders. Imagine the outrage in Washington if China built an impressive military alliance and tried to include Canada and Mexico in it. Logic aside, Russian leaders have told their Western counterparts on many occasions that they consider NATO expansion into Georgia and Ukraine unacceptable, along with any effort to turn those countries against Russia -- a message that the 2008 Russian-Georgian war also made crystal clear"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭WakeUp

Russia also signed up to commitments in 1994 with regard to Ukrainian territorial integrity, which it has not lived up to. Specifically points 1 - 3 have all been breached.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Budapest_Memorandum_on_Security_Assurances

When Ukraine negotiated that agreement they could not have predicted or seen into the future and what eventually transpired with Russia taking Crimea. they signed up to that in exchange for their nukes which at the time was probably seen as a good call for Ukraine considering that if even they held onto to their nukes its is questionable that would have had complete operational control over them. and even then would they still have been enough to deter anyone particularly Russia. For me the important part of that memorandum is this...
    The Budapest Memorandum was negotiated as a political agreement. It refers to assurances, not defined, but less than a military guarantee of intervention.[1][16] According to Stephen MacFarlane, a professor of international relations "It gives signatories justification if they take action, but it does not force anyone to act in Ukraine."[15] In the U.S. neither the George H. W. Bush administration nor the Clinton administration was prepared to give a military commitment to Ukraine, nor did they believe the U.S. Senate would ratify an international treaty, so the memorandum was agreed as a political agreement.

Russia has violated it by their actions in Crimea but it wasnt a blanket security guarantee compelling the US and UK to act. if that memorandum was part of the Ukrainian thinking when they attempted to look West believing Russia wouldnt do anything or the west would intervene then it was a bad call on their part. they entrusted their state and well being to the goodwill of others. if ever a country was stuck between a rock and a hard place its Ukraine two great powers either side of them Russia and the EU and internally people who look in one direction or the other. a potent mix for problems. I dont think they have the leaders capable of steering them on the course required. they need pragmatists and they have the opposite among others. you have to take into account whats around you at all times and be aware of that somewhere down the middle is and would have been the right course for them. until someone comes along capable of uniting the people of the country as one all heading in the same direction. until that happens they will always have problems their problems run deeper than just wanting freedom or things like that.
    I'm a US citizen, was born there, have immediate family there and have lived there at different periods over the years, I'm just a realist when it comes to the West. I dont think the US is Satan, I think its a hegemonic power concerned with its own interests like all other hegemonic powers. I dont think its a force for good in the world anymore than the British Empire or the USSR was. The US have been trying to stir up the issue in Ukraine for quite some time, this is the outcome. Your failure to acknowledge that means you are either naive or an apologist. I'm not taking sides... both are as bad as each other with innocent people stuck in the middle. Easy enough for you to understand?

theres more sense in the above post and your other ones too than months and months of other contributions to this thread. stick around please playboy.

So we're still at russia bad, but it's all America's fault

Yup that's exactly where we are :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,900 ✭✭✭InTheTrees

Yes. America sets the example for the world.

Its okay for a powerful country to invade a weaker neighbour if they feel threatened by western influence apparently.

??

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement