Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

PS2 Mod Help

• 29-01-2014 6:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,241 ✭✭✭

Long shot, but does anyone have the means of putting the FMCB onto a PS2 memory card for me? (for a small fee!) so i can get some homebrew action going?

Was looking for Agent Under Fire to try that way but finding that game is proving difficult (non platinum hits version anyway)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,241 ✭✭✭Vic Vinegar

Disregard this, Got sorted anyway.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,147 ✭✭✭mise

Hey,

I'm looking to do the same, if anyone can help with this. Looking to set up a HDD on a PS2.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,241 ✭✭✭Vic Vinegar

mise wrote: »
    Hey,

I'm looking to do the same, if anyone can help with this. Looking to set up a HDD on a PS2.

You need to get Free McBoot installed?

I used the Agent Under Fire game needed for the exploit, all you need is that and a memory card really.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,147 ✭✭✭mise

Thanks, only seeing your reply.

I have a memory card with free mcboot, and a PS2 network adapter. Getting an IDE drive this week, and going to burn my NTSC games and transfer to the IDE.

I think I'll need to get a crossover cable to connect the PS2 to the Laptop.

I'm ridiculously clueless bout all this!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,225 ✭✭✭snausages

Sorry for hijacking thread but anyone know a good way to transfer games over wifi? My disc drive is knackered and I don't like having to disconnect the HDD all the time. I tried it once but I was getting transfer speeds of 600kb/s or something like that.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,584 ✭✭✭TouchingVirus

^--- Please start your own thread but before you do have a read of the charter sice the wording of your post is borderline

Advertisement