Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best way to contact Secondary school in Maynooth

Options
  • 29-01-2014 6:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 861 ✭✭✭

Hi Guys,

The big move is still on for June / July this year. Can anyone tell me what is the best way to contact the secondary school. I have emailed them on the address they replied to me on last year and I have called their number and left a vm too. No answer on the phone. I am trying to make the transition as smooth as possible. Have an open day for the winks on the 14th (boys and girls school)
    Any input greatly received.

Thanks

D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 237 ✭✭Wordless

ElKavo wrote: »
    Hi Guys,

The big move is still on for June / July this year. Can anyone tell me what is the best way to contact the secondary school. I have emailed them on the address they replied to me on last year and I have called their number and left a vm too. No answer on the phone. I am trying to make the transition as smooth as possible. Have an open day for the winks on the 14th (boys and girls school)
    Any input greatly received.

Thanks

D

Calling is still the best. However, schools generally answer before 4.

• Registered Users Posts: 861 ✭✭✭ElKavo

Thanks Wordless,

I Got hold of the school yesterday. Now just waiting for admissions to call me back.

Cheers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 237 ✭✭Wordless

ElKavo wrote: »
    Thanks Wordless,

I Got hold of the school yesterday. Now just waiting for admissions to call me back.

Cheers

Glad to be of help. Good luck with the house hunting.

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭creme egg

Is this the post primary in Maynooth? Anyone have an e-mail for them? TIA. Creme egg.

• Registered Users Posts: 861 ✭✭✭ElKavo

creme egg wrote: »
    Is this the post primary in Maynooth? Anyone have an e-mail for them? TIA. Creme egg.

Hey,

its principal@mpps.ie

• Advertisement
Advertisement