Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guitar Lessons

Options
  • 29-01-2014 7:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12,538 ✭✭✭✭

Hey, do any of you guys know of any people in the Killarney/Killorglin/Tralee area who do guitar lessons? Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,313 ✭✭✭Molester Stallone

siblers wrote: »
    Hey, do any of you guys know of any people in the Killarney/Killorglin/Tralee area who do guitar lessons? Thanks

Not sure if Jerry Knipper still does them in tralee, very good teacher & used to love the blues :)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,538 ✭✭✭✭siblers

Nice one, found him on google, will give him a shout.

• Registered Users Posts: 397 ✭✭whitewave

I'd recommend James Kennedy in Tralee, if he's still taking students. Did lessons with both him and another teacher in Tralee, and you won't meet a kinder, more patient or talented teacher than James. Seriously skilled guitar and bass player, and a gent on top of that!

• Registered Users Posts: 4 s.rose

Hiya!
    I know the thread is kind of old but I'm looking for someone to teach me the guitar in the Tralee area and willing to teach left-handed. I have tried playing right handed but it doesn't feel comfortable for me. A few people I have contacted refuse to teach me because it would be too difficult. Any help is appreciated. Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,576 ✭✭✭monkeysnapper

There's a guy in Killorglin I know teaches guitar and as far as I know he's actually left handed. His name in Sean treacy . If ur still interested I'll dig his number up for you .

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 238 ✭✭Music4life

Yeah Jerrys the man! Give him a shout

• Registered Users Posts: 4 s.rose

Thanks for the replies here and the pm's. I will definitely be in contact with those ye have mentioned.

Advertisement