Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mandolin lessons.

Options
  • 29-01-2014 9:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 42

Hi moderators and fellow boards.ie users!!
    My youngest son has suddenly developed an interest for the banjo.
    He wants to start lessons as soon as possible.
    So if ya know anyone please reply.
    I'm looking for someone not too expensive because knowing my son he will give it up
    By next week.
    Any suggestions appreciated.
    Go raibh Maith agat.
    Overmanlyman!!
    (I live in the North Wexford area)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 42 Overmanlyman

Hi moderators and fellow boards.ie users!!
    My youngest son has suddenly developed an interest for the banjo.
    He wants to start lessons as soon as possible.
    So if ya know anyone please reply.
    I'm looking for someone not too expensive because knowing my son he will give it up
    By next week.
    Any suggestions appreciated.
    Go raibh Maith agat.
    Overmanlyman!!
    (I live in the North Wexford area)

I am very sorry I meant to type bank lessons instead of mandolin

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭Baby4

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,114 ✭✭✭noby

My kids go to trad music lessons. Pick your instrument and you should be accommodated. They even have a rental scheme for some of the instruments.

Only problem is I'm in west Waterford, which is a bit of a journey from north Wexford.

noby wrote: »
    My kids go to trad music lessons. Pick your instrument and you should be accommodated. They even have a rental scheme for some of the instruments.

Only problem is I'm in west Waterford, which is a bit of a journey from north Wexford.
    Thanks.
    But my son just told me he isn't interested in learning another instrument anymore.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 455 ✭✭Brick Session

Thanks.
    But my son just told me he isn't interested in learning another instrument anymore.

The joys of parenthood, at least he told you before you shelled out a load of cash

• Advertisement

The joys of parenthood, at least he told you before you shelled out a load of cash

I know right and now my daughter wants to start the harp.
    Wooh hoo lol :)

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

History of trolling there, OP. So, with that in mind and the obvious trend, I am locking this up.

Google will be delighted to assist you further on your research.

Topic Closed

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement