Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Garden additions for dogs

• 29-01-2014 9:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

I'll be getting my garden done up this year and I'd really like to add some stuff for my dogs. I was curious to see if anyone might have some suggestions for small, simple things that might be able to entertain my dogs (a collie and a pom) if we're going to be out of the house for a few hours.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 240 ✭✭juniord

an A frame is a great way to exercise a dog , make up a sandwich board 4ft high with a 4ft spread at the bottom and drape a piece of carpet over it put a couple of laths across the carpet for grip ,get a lure the dog loves and get him/her to chase it over and back ,start off at a minute a time and gradually build on it ,

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,387 ✭✭✭brokenarms

Sand pit. As long as it does not turn into the toilet.

Advertisement