Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Spanish tutor/teacher Maynooth area

Options
  • 29-01-2014 10:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 201 ✭✭

Can anyone suggest Spanish language classes or teachers of the language in Maynooth please?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 384 ✭✭NedNew2

Can anyone suggest Spanish language classes or teachers of the language in Maynooth please?

I know of one in Kildare Town who also teaches in Naas and Newbridge if that would suit?

• Registered Users Posts: 201 ✭✭Howitzer the 5th

NedNew2 wrote: »
    I know of one in Kildare Town who also teaches in Naas and Newbridge if that would suit?

Sounds good. Any more info on their availability,times etc . Ta.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,807 ✭✭✭✭Orion

Check the notice board in Supervalu and in the library - I regularly see teachers looking to supplement their income with private language lessons on them.

Availability is 7 days a week as far as I know. And is more private one to one classes rather than to a group in a class room. If that interests you then I can send you on contact details.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,094 ✭✭✭The Cool

Hi Howitzer, I'm based in Maynooth and teach French and Spanish (my card should be up in Supervalu!) I'll PM you.

• Advertisement

Also forgot to mention that she is a qualified Spanish teacher and a native speaker.

• Registered Users Posts: 201 ✭✭Howitzer the 5th

NedNew2 wrote: »
    Also forgot to mention that she is a qualified Spanish teacher and a native speaker.

A native speaker would certainly seal it. If you point me towards direct contact I would be most appreciative.

A native speaker would certainly seal it. If you point me towards direct contact I would be most appreciative.

Sure, I'll send you a pm now with the details.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 334 ✭✭ledgebag1

any chance of getting that persons details also, are there any in the leixlip/ Maynooth area?

ledgebag1 wrote: »
    any chance of getting that persons details also, are there any in the leixlip/ Maynooth area?

hi there, sure no problem, I have sent you a pm.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2 GALWAYMADRID

Howitzer the 5th,

My name is Diego, I'm a native Spanish speaker. I lived for 5 years in Galway and recently moved to Madrid.
    I'm a teacher of English for Spanish speakers and of Spanish for English speakers.
    Let me know , if you are interested in having some fun skype classes to practice your spanish conversational skills.
    I can even put you in contact with some of my English students so that you can practice with a variety of people.

Regards / Saludos

Diego

• Registered Users Posts: 2 theboySpain

Hi, looking to have Spanish classes, preferably in our home, for me and my wife. Any recommendations in Maynooth area?
    Regards
    Thomas

• Registered Users Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭vektarman

Hi, looking to have Spanish classes, preferably in our home, for me and my wife. Any recommendations in Maynooth area?
    Regards
    Thomas

Not Spanish classes as such, but there are Spanish/English conversation exchanges in Leixlip library every Tuesday from 6:30pm to 7:30pm and in Maynooth library every Thursday, also from 6:30pm to 7:30pm.
    An advanced knowledge of Spanish isn't necessary as the attendees are only too happy to help anyone along no matter what their level of Spanish is.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 theboySpain

Hi vektarman,
    thank you for this information. I have zero Spanish other than the odd phrase from holidays. This sounds like a great option but probably I first need to expand my vocabulary and phrases.
    thanks again :-)

Advertisement