Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

iPhone wifi problem at home

Options
  • 29-01-2014 10:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,570 ✭✭✭

Hi folks,

We live in a two up, two down cottage. For the past three weeks my girlfriend's iPhone 5 is having problems with the wifi when she's in bed. Sometimes it doesn't connect to the wifi at all and sometimes it shows full wifi bars but still doesn't work. It works perfectly everywhere else on the house and always worked perfectly up to a few weeks ago in the bedroom. My 4s works perfectly everywhere which means it may be a problem with her phone but we're both clueless.

Any ideas?

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 12,448 Mod ✭✭✭✭dub45

Are there any other wireless devices in the bedroom or close by that might be interfering with her picking up a signal?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,288 ✭✭✭sawdoubters

did she update to ios 7 theres wireless problems with ios 7

https://discussions.apple.com/thread/5475805

• Registered Users Posts: 1,570 ✭✭✭MyStubbleItches

Only other wifi device is my phone.

Yes, she has iOS 7 but has had it since it was issued. And the bedroom is the only place it's an issue.

Advertisement