Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Singer Wanted: Stoner Metal band from Dublin

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭javi_rnr

bump

• Registered Users Posts: 26 Raptor Scowl

What age bracket are you looking for?

What age bracket are you looking for?

Anything between 20-40. What's important it's the attitude not the age.

bump

• Registered Users Posts: 26 Raptor Scowl

Okay, here's the deal.

I'm an 18 year old who's recently teamed up with a 15 year old guitarist and we are aiming Pantera/Biohazard/Machine Head kinda heavy groove stuff.

We have a clear vision and even a few song titles already- hell, we've even agreed on a name.

All we're missing are extra members.

You mentioned you're willing to change your style, but change it how much? I took a quick listen to your demos, and it sounds SO good. Sounds like exactly the kind of thing I want our slow **** to sound like.

Yeah we're young, but we're motivated and would very much appreciate to have the opportunity to record stuff like you already have done. We won't disappoint.

Any more information you want, go ahead and ask.

Hell, even if we can't totally merge our bands, why not try out both bands with some overlap of members? A kind of Rage Against The Machine/Audioslave deal?

• Advertisement
Advertisement