Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Adult boutiques in the city

Options
  • 29-01-2014 11:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17

Will be visiting this weekend and am wondering if there is any decent adult boutiques in the city. Tried the two near the bus station but found them a joke with very little in them bar magazines and dvds and dont want to go near ann summers as its full of overpriced tat. Any suggestions are appreciated

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭Milly33

Think that is really about it as far as I know anywho but then I didn't know there was a massage parlour in town that offered happy endings so who knows who knows

• Registered Users Posts: 17 protege_moi

Thats a pity would have expected there to be at least one decent one down there. May just try get to dublin so :/

• Registered Users Posts: 2,613 ✭✭✭evilivor

Milly33 wrote: »
    Think that is really about it as far as I know anywho but then I didn't know there was a massage parlour in town that offered happy endings so who knows who knows

Is the adult shop on Grafton street off Oliver Plunkett Street, closed down? I know the brothel there got shut.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,430 ✭✭✭run_Forrest_run

evilivor wrote: »
    Is the adult shop on Grafton street off Oliver Plunkett Street, closed down? I know the brothel there got shut.

well if the doctor's surgery closes then surely the nearby pharmacy will go too :D

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,606 Mod ✭✭✭✭horgan_p

God help my innocence but what's an "Adult Boutique" , is it like Ann Summers ?

• Advertisement

More or less but I suppose Ann Summers is a little more mmm your typical naughty toy shop, a boutique you probably get some like kinky **** haha.. Still skitting at one thing I saw in one of these shops it was actually a seat with a dildo on it that moved hehe and no I didn't buy it

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

horgan_p wrote: »

It's a polite way of saying sex shop.

• Registered Users Posts: 200 ✭✭LeNNoX

horgan_p wrote: »

I thought it would be shop with DVD booths & tissues :eek:-- could be wrong though.

Milly33 - was the seat to big to carry home (hehe), I'm sure you bought something though ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

Faith wrote: »
    It's a polite way of saying sex shop.

Thats what I was going to say.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,669 ✭✭✭who_me

Milly33 wrote: »
    More or less but I suppose Ann Summers is a little more mmm your typical naughty toy shop, a boutique you probably get some like kinky **** haha.. Still skitting at one thing I saw in one of these shops it was actually a seat with a dildo on it that moved hehe and no I didn't buy it

I don't blame ya. I hear they're a disaster when it comes to returns... :p

• Advertisement

ewwwwww no no!! lol minging... Yes the seat was transpotable just incase your interested..

Advertisement