Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Unlock Request

Options
  • 29-01-2014 11:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭

Hi,

I have a business acount with emobile and got a few Iphone 4s 8GBs on upgrades. I want to give one to my girlfriend but she is on O2. My BDM told me to get in touch with apple re: the unlock code but that dosnt sound correct. If I send someone here the IMEI could they process the unlock code for me?

The contract has been signed and the number recommitted so surely giving the IMEI unlock shouldnt be a problem?

Regards
    R

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 690 ✭✭✭eMobile: Grainne

Riamfada wrote: »
    Hi,

I have a business acount with emobile and got a few Iphone 4s 8GBs on upgrades. I want to give one to my girlfriend but she is on O2. My BDM told me to get in touch with apple re: the unlock code but that dosnt sound correct. If I send someone here the IMEI could they process the unlock code for me?

The contract has been signed and the number recommitted so surely giving the IMEI unlock shouldnt be a problem?

Regards
    R
    Hi Riamfada,

Could you advise when did you purchase the phone? Also could you PM your mobile number, business name address and landline number and the name of your BDM I will get this investigated.

Grainne

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

Sorry about the delay will send this now

Sorry about the delay will send this now
    No problem at all Riamfada,

Could you also advise have you contacted our business care team since posting to request the code?

An agent in our business team would definitely request the code.

Grainne

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

Hey I sent you guys a PM with the relevant information last week but never heard back. Any word on the unlock?

• Advertisement

Hey I sent you guys a PM with the relevant information last week but never heard back. Any word on the unlock?
    Hi Riamfada,

I have just got back to your PM. My apologies for the delay.

Grainne

Advertisement