Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin Vape Meet - trying to find good spots. Suggestions?

Options
  • 29-01-2014 11:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 899 ✭✭✭

Hi yall

So we had a Dublin Vape Meet there just before xmas and it was a good success.

We're looking to make another one 21st Feb (I think... will update on that soon)

But we need some suggestions of possible places that would be good (and hopefully allow a party of us to steam the place out of it inside and be totally cool with it). We will call ahead to the place and just make sure they're grand with it.

So please - fire away with your suggestions!!! (even if they suck :P)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,674 ✭✭✭DirtyBollox

I was just thinking of organising one and had already talked to the guys in Brew Dock about it. They said they had no issues with vapours vaping inside and all they would need is a phone call to confirm the day and an idea of numbers.

Their reply was
    I would have no issue with you guys vaping here during your meet up, as long as I have availability.
    Please call 01-8881842 and speak with myself(Alan) or Anto and will can discuss the finer points.

So thats one suggestion.

Also if people are coming from the country areas like navan or what have you the pub is right beside busaras.

• Registered Users Posts: 14 taz96

Would love to be able to attend that meet, but..tbh probably wont get to it. I will however follow this thread with interest for future reference.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,201 ✭✭✭quintron

Thanks to DirtyBollox we have a venue! Our first 2014 meet will be on SATURDAY FEBRUARY 22nd at THE BREW DOCK, 1 Amiens Street, Dublin 1.
    DB has kindly reserved a couple of tables for us all from 7:30pm.

Looks like a nice craft beer pub, directly adjacent to both Busáras & the Red Luas line and a very lazy 30 second walk to Connolly Station for Dart and commuter trains.
    In short, there's no excuse not to roll in and roll out of this venue, wherever you may be coming from & going to! ;).

Their only stipulation is that obscenely obnoxious smelling juices need to be holstered at the door or vaped outside.

Should be a great night Everyone welcome!

Still need to lock down exact numbers, both here and on the Irish Vaping Facebook page (http://www.facebook.com/groups/irishvaping/), so if you're interested please add your name to the thread either here, (or preferably there), and we can call them on the day to confirm numbers. Lookin' forward to it!
    Cheers, and thanks again, DB for Brew Dock suggestion.

Bump. All welcome. See yiz at Brew Dock on Saturday!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,567 ✭✭✭✭Fratton Fred

Enjoy guys. I have relatives over from London for the weekend so won't be able to make it. Have an ale and a vape for me.

• Advertisement

Will do! ;)

Tonight! See yiz there.

Advertisement