Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Season 2 Week 5 Fixtures **Friday - Tuesday**

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭madalig12

Tell me about it. U using a Belkin per chance?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,393 ✭✭✭davetherave

Tomorrow during the day or Monday at night. Not sure exactly what times yet. Any of them suit you? I know its very vague but im free most of the day tomorrow and probably anytime after 8 on Monday night.

Around 7ish this evening? Or else half eight on monday would be grand.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,494 ✭✭✭The_Gatsby

madalig12 wrote: »
    Tell me about it. U using a Belkin per chance?

nope, cisco. Don't normally have problems, it's just when Heli and I play for some reason

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Cisco for me too

• Registered Users Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭madalig12

I dunno, had real problems with mine, I was doing all the things on the net like opening ports and setting a fixed ISP but these didn't seem to make a difference, then yesterday I went back in and done the same things and it seems to have worked. I'm not getting the errors I was at the end of a test.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

Paully D wrote: »
    Cool mate. Any particular time suit you? 7pm any good?
    rugbydan92 wrote: »
    ye man grand

Dan, I waited until 7:25pm for you to come on but I have to go now as I need to be out by 8pm.

I'll be around tomorrow after the Premier League, so a start time any time between 6:30pm and 10pm is good for me. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭Gary Ibbotson

Sorry about bot getting back to you, yeh half eight Monday is good

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Giants/Lions are you playing tonight?

Giants/Lions are you playing tonight?

Yeh i think 8 but might be half with this bus taking forever

Our connection was lost at the end of the third. Will we just Sim it? I have to go out

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,393 ✭✭✭davetherave

Oh I thought the game week was until Wednesday, that's why I said we could try again tomorrow.

Suppose we have to then.

will advance in about 5

`Titans beat the Falcons 29-10 in their sim

Titans get 81 yard pick 6, but the 5 FGs won them the game

Lions beat the Giants 17-12

• Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

AFC South been settled by sim games. last season i missed the playoffs due to other teams playing cpu games, this season games i taught heli and giffney might struggle have gone to sim and they've won.

Colts just cant catch a break in madden 25

• Registered Users Posts: 1,197 ✭✭✭giffney1991

AFC South been settled by sim games. last season i missed the playoffs due to other teams playing cpu games, this season games i taught heli and giffney might struggle have gone to sim and they've won.

Colts just cant catch a break in madden 25

Ah I wouldn't say that, my schedule isn't pretty at all, and I still have to play both of you twice so my position isn't set!

Ah I wouldn't say that, my schedule isn't pretty at all, and I still have to play both of you twice so my position isn't set!

its ok, no doubt you'll beat me with either a last second pass to Andre or ill throw you a pick 6.. !

• Registered Users Posts: 1,197 ✭✭✭giffney1991

its ok, no doubt you'll beat me with either a last second pass to Andre or ill throw you a pick 6.. !

That's the dream!

That's the dream!

no.. thats the actual reality :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,494 ✭✭✭The_Gatsby

`Titans beat the Falcons 29-10 in their sim

Titans get 81 yard pick 6, but the 5 FGs won them the game

Lions beat the Giants 17-12

Balls, I needed that win

The_Gatsby wrote: »
    Balls, I needed that win

Yep im surprised.. Ryan throws 2 ints and Locker throws none, however i lacked the ability to score, 1 pick 6, 1 rushing TD and 5 FGs.. however i wont complain!

• Advertisement
Advertisement