Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Asos Express Delivery

• 30-01-2014 5:17am
    Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭

I ordered stuff from Asos yesterday at around 3pm using express delivery. It says it should arrive on or before Monday. Is there any chance it would get here for Friday or has anyone ordered something from Asos using express and it came within 2 days? It's just I'd like to wear the things I ordered this weekend but if it doesn't arrive it's not the end of the world. Just curious on the express delivery times to Ireland. Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 450 ✭✭Lunaarli

DitzyPoo92 wrote: »
    I ordered stuff from Asos yesterday at around 3pm using express delivery. It says it should arrive on or before Monday. Is there any chance it would get here for Friday or has anyone ordered something from Asos using express and it came within 2 days? It's just I'd like to wear the things I ordered this weekend but if it doesn't arrive it's not the end of the world. Just curious on the express delivery times to Ireland. Thanks!

Well I ordered a top last Friday, normal (free post) and it arrived Tues with an express sticker on it!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,195 ✭✭✭✭Michellenman

Conversely I ordered a dress on express delivery and then placed an order on normal delivery about 20 mins later and normal delivery arrived before express unfortunately :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

I find that there is no such thing as 'express delivery' with asos, it's all just a ploy to charge you more money. I have ordered items from both standard and express delivery in the past and found that they both arrived in the same time (around 4 days after order confirmed)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

It only really works in the UK to be honest!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,154 ✭✭✭Dolbert

Both times I ordered express delivery I got the wrong item, not too impressed tbh...

• Advertisement
Advertisement