Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Evision

Options
  • 30-01-2014 10:09am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 261 ✭✭

Hi guys

Are you planning to add the Sky Sports 3/4, Eurosport 1/2 soon? Are also planning to make Sky Sports/Eurosport and Movies available in HD?

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Hi guys

Are you planning to add the Sky Sports 3/4, Eurosport 1/2 soon? Are also planning to make Sky Sports/Eurosport and Movies available in HD?

Thanks
    Hi mbradso2003

[font=Times New Roman","serif]Thanks for your interest,

I'm very confident more channels will be added over the coming months however at this moment in time I have no details or timeframes to share. Hopefully soon though :)

Al

[/font]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Hi guys

Thanks

Hi mbradso2003

We have added a few new channels since the last time we discussed this - check it out here: https://www.eircom.net/tv/channels

It's safe to say there's a lot more on the horizon so when I get more news on the specific channels you asked about I'll let you know  :)

Thanks
    Al

Advertisement