Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Graffiti tag SKU

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,332 ✭✭✭Mr Simpson

I've removed one post that specifically mentioned a family by name. This is not acceptable, no matter how well known the family may be to Gardaí

• Registered Users Posts: 17,736 ✭✭✭✭kylith

I can't wait for the "they are misunderstood artists" crowd to descend. Yipee-doo.

These imbeciles who deface and maim both public and private property should be locked up.
    I wouldn't go that far, but they should spend a lot of time repainting defaced walls.
    Look, I've no issue with commissioned pieces done in a "street art" style, or when it's done in a dedicated place like the one mentioned above, but when these assholes think they are above the law and take it upon themselves to impose their "art" on us, that's when I have a problem with it.
    Likewise. The pieces that are actually art are beautiful, but these idiots just tagging everywhere are fcking awful. It's not art, it's a pissing contest, and those engaged in it need a good boot up the hole.

Advertisement