Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Waste Disposal Loughrea

Options
  • 30-01-2014 11:11am
    Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭

Hi all,

Hope you can help me out! We are moving to a house in Loughrea at the weekend and I'd like some local advice on two things.

Firstly, we need to find a cheap company who does waste disposal, ie bins. Secondly, I would appreciate any advice on who I should get oil from locally, for our central heating. Obviously, price is a factor with both of these requests :)

Any advice would be fantastic, and feel free to pm me, just in case mentions of local companies might contravene Boards.ie rules.

Thanks again :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 698 ✭✭✭hoody

I use WERS for Waste, you pay when you want the bins collected so it works out well if you don't have much waste... although they do charge a fee if your bins aren't left out for collection for a few weeks.

Not sure about oil as we haven't used much at all this year thanks to a new stove but we've used Sweeney Oil or Corrib Oil in the past.

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭sallybongers

hoody wrote: »
    I use WERS for Waste, you pay when you want the bins collected so it works out well if you don't have much waste... although they do charge a fee if your bins aren't left out for collection for a few weeks.

Not sure about oil as we haven't used much at all this year thanks to a new stove but we've used Sweeney Oil or Corrib Oil in the past.

Wow, that's great... It's just the two of us, so WERS we would be ideal. I wouldn't have enough rubbish to be collected every two weeks :D Cheers Hoody!

• Registered Users Posts: 698 ✭✭✭hoody

Wow, that's great... It's just the two of us, so WERS we would be ideal. I wouldn't have enough rubbish to be collected every two weeks :D Cheers Hoody!

No problem, welcome to Loughrea :)

Discover Loughrea is a good site to find out what is going on in the town, they have an active Facebook page too.

Advertisement