Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vantastival May 2014

Options
  • 30-01-2014 12:17pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 426 ✭✭

Second round of tickets go on sale this Saturday at the early bird price of €75 for 3 days including camping!

This will be our first one and bringing the children. No line up announced yet and I see they've extended the decision making.

Looks like a great family friendly festival.

http://www.vantastival.com/

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,172 ✭✭✭cosmic

MammaZita wrote: »
    Second round of tickets go on sale this Saturday at the early bird price of €75 for 3 days including camping!

This will be our first one and bringing the children. No line up announced yet and I see they've extended the decision making.

Looks like a great family friendly festival.

http://www.vantastival.com/

It's a festival that, in theory, I've always been interested in. I don't cope well with the cold, though, and early May will still be pretty chilly!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭UsedToWait

cosmic wrote: »
    It's a festival that, in theory, I've always been interested in. I don't cope well with the cold, though, and early May will still be pretty chilly!

It really is up there as one of the best small festivals.. great venue, people and music programming.. yeah it can be chilly at night, but.. you know.. layers

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 426 ✭✭MammaZita

UsedToWait wrote: »
    It really is up there as one of the best small festivals.. great venue, people and music programming.. yeah it can be chilly at night, but.. you know.. layers

Alcohol and layers work wonders. Though we have 3 young children and a motorhome so won't have / need too much of either :)

I see from the Facebook page that the line up will be announced in the next few days.

• Registered Users Posts: 253 ✭✭rock whore

Bringing the kids to this on the Sunday. To anyone who has been before, was there a bus from Dundalk? The website says something about public transport being announced closer to the date.

• Registered Users Posts: 275 ✭✭TopBombing

rock whore wrote: »
    Bringing the kids to this on the Sunday. To anyone who has been before, was there a bus from Dundalk? The website says something about public transport being announced closer to the date.

Don't think there is a bus from Dundalk out to it, well I've not been aware of one before, but it would only set you back about €10 in a taxi, it's only a few miles outside town.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 253 ✭✭rock whore

Cheers for that. Thought it was further away :)

Advertisement