Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BOI Priority Lodgement Service - Any online information?

Options
  • 30-01-2014 12:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 39

Do you have any information online with regard to this service?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

Hi podgesax,

Thanks for getting in touch.

I believe Alison is arranging for a representative in your account holding branch to contact you in relation to this and advised you of this via pm. We do not have information online regarding this service.

As the queries you are posting here are very much in relation to specific banking requirements, we are unable to assist as much as we would like to here. Your branch will be in direct contact with you to discuss your queries and concerns.

Thanks
    Tara

• Registered Users Posts: 39 podgesax

Hi podgesax,

Thanks for getting in touch.

I believe Alison is arranging for a representative in your account holding branch to contact you in relation to this and advised you of this via pm. We do not have information online regarding this service.

As the queries you are posting here are very much in relation to specific banking requirements, we are unable to assist as much as we would like to here. Your branch will be in direct contact with you to discuss your queries and concerns.

Thanks
    Tara
    Thank you, she is indeed arranging it.  I would have liked to save time by reading up on the service in advance of the representative phoning me.

I'm sure you'll agree that it's also beneficial that your other customers on boards know about this service, given that there is no information available about it online.
    P.

Advertisement