Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Taraabt to AC Milan!!

• 30-01-2014 12:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 14,311 ✭✭✭✭

Has the world gone completely crazy, or am I not alone in thinking that Adel Taraabt is an awful player, who shows very occasionally a piece of talent?? Until he left i thought he was the worst player in the Prem!!

Perhaps Seedorf wasn't a great choice as new manager?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,797 ✭✭✭✭Francie Barrett

Has the world gone completely crazy, or am I not alone in thinking that Adel Taraabt is an awful player, who shows very occasionally a piece of talent?? Until he left i thought he was the worst player in the Prem!!

You're about a day late there. Also, it's Galliani who clearly has the biggest say in which players are signed. I doubt Seedorf (and Allegri before him) were even in the discussion.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,273 ✭✭✭racso1975

with ballotelli and robinho there already they should sign osvaldo just to make it the most moody changing room ever!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,473 ✭✭✭✭Super-Rush

I saw a rumour this morning that Lewis Holtby is going to Fulham in a loan swap for Berbatov.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

Speculating as to whether he was the right choice, after two games in charge (which his team have actually won), on the basis he signed a player, that you don't like, on loan.

Yes. The world has gone mad.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,553 ✭✭✭✭Dempsey

Awful smell of agents making a small fortune with this one, a few dominoes will fall once this move is done. Some clubs really are desperate in January!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

In fairness to Milan, they took a punt on Boatang who was similarly a bit headless but with some talent. They done a good job of transforming him. they could do the same for Taarabt.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,469 ✭✭✭✭GTR63

Boom_Bap wrote: »
    In fairness to Milan, they took a punt on Boatang who was similarly a bit headless but with some talent. They done a good job of transforming him. they could do the same for Taarabt.

At least Boateng had a good World Cup this lad hasn't done much to warrant attention. Its just typical Milan BS where they'd sign anyone as long as they don't have to pay a penny.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,680 ✭✭✭Stargate

The Taraabt to AC Milan transfer i just don't get it .

Hope it works out for the lad .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,680 ✭✭✭Stargate

Adel Taarabt shakes hands with AC Milan vice president Adriano Galliani

BfQeb4gCMAA6C66.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,631 ✭✭✭Aint Eazy Being Cheezy

Super-Rush wrote: »
    I saw a rumour this morning that Lewis Holtby is going to Fulham in a loan swap for Berbatov.

What's that got to do with Taarabt or AC Milan?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,553 ✭✭✭✭Dempsey

What's that got to do with Taarabt or AC Milan?

Taarabt is leaving to facilitate the Holtby loan deal

Advertisement