Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PDF Bill

Options
  • 30-01-2014 12:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 47

Hi
    My PDF Bill online won't open for me! Have tried several times! Can someone call me please as I need to pay this

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,585 ✭✭✭EI: Una

Hello Edel,

If Safari is your browser, this may be the issue, as we have tested Firefox and Internet Explorer and have not experienced this issue.

If Safari is not your browser, do private message us your Electric Ireland account number and name/address/telephone number, and we will advise you in relation to your bill.

Regards,
    Una

• Registered Users Posts: 47 edel26

Yes,it is! I have never had this problem before! I can't send Pm's could I do it over facebook?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,585 ✭✭✭EI: Una

Hi Edel,

Yes, you can send us a private message on Facebook no problem: https://www.facebook.com/ElectricIreland

Kind regards,
    Una

Message sent! Thank you

Hi electric ireland...
    I'm having the same issue again!??

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 282 ✭✭EI: Aoife O

Hi Edel,

I've just replied to your Facebook message, we look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards,
    Aoife

Advertisement