Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good GP

Options
  • 30-01-2014 1:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Hi

Could anyone please recommend a good GP in the city center / or surrounding areas?

Would be great (but not essential) if they had experience with treating chronic respiratory conditions.

Thanks a million.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 625 ✭✭✭roadsmart

What surrounding area? Where's nearest to you?

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Hummingbbird7

City center or the surrounding areas like Ranelagh, Ballsbridge etc. I have previously attended the Custom Medical Clinic but the main GP died and I'm not happy with the other ones there.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 625 ✭✭✭roadsmart

City center or the surrounding areas like Ranelagh, Ballsbridge etc. I have previously attended the Custom Medical Clinic but the main GP died and I'm not happy with the other ones there.

I wouldn't be either, if they were supposed to be treating the main gp.

As for your question, sorry can't help with those areas.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

I go to one in Walkinstown whose very good. I travel over from the northside to him.
    PM if you want details

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 2,159 Mod ✭✭✭✭Oink

OP, I'll send you a pm. Not sure if it's ok to name GPs in a thread.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭carlaboi

Leonard Condren in Temple Bar both he and his wife run a practice there. Temple bar medical center.

• Registered Users Posts: 338 ✭✭PennyWren

I go to the Hanover medical centre on Hanover Quay. I have gone to both of the gps based there and have found them excellent, really helpful and very quick at arranging appts for further testing etc. and it's around the area your looking at

Advertisement