Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where can I buy birch plywood?

Options
  • 30-01-2014 1:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 16

Hi
    I'm hoping somebody knows where I can find birch plywood. I'm in Waterford, and there isn't a single builders' supplier here who stocks it. Variable thickness, and preferably 8'x4' sheets.

I'm hoping I don't have to drive all the way to Dublin to get it ;-)

p.s. You'd think EVERY big supplier down here would stock at least some birch ply but in practise none do. I've phoned a few suppliers a bit further afield and no luck. So if you have a definite lead I'd massively appreciate the info!
    Thanks!
    P

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,893 ✭✭✭allthedoyles

Have you tried Smartply and Medite

• Registered Users Posts: 3 ljotsson

Not sure if it's any use but I got some poplar ply from a place near Cappoquin. "Designed In Lismore" is the name of his company, he does kitchens and imports the poplar ply in bulk and sells it on.

Advertisement